Islam Makhachev or Arman Tsarukyan would embarras D1 wrestlers like Chandler, Kevin Lee or Gillespie

Nah, Gillespie is a nightmare with ridiculous cardio.

Gaethje hadn't used his wrestling for years, plus he had no BJJ, he is not a good indicator of the average D1.

lol, my choice of words failed me. Obviously we've seen him literally embarrassed on the mat, laying their unconscious; but I don't think anybody will embarrass him in grappling exchanges.
They didn't fail you. I was trying to hint he can handle the grapple exchanges unless it's khabib lol.

Sucks Gillespie fights part time. I read he didn't even want to get into MMA to begin with lol. Right when I was starting to buy his stock, he gets knocked out then goes away. Really wanted to see how he'd fare against tougher comp.

All the grapplers I want to watch don't fight for one reason or the other.

They didn't fail you. I was trying to hint he can handle the grapple exchanges unless it's khabib lol.

Sucks Gillespie fights part time. I read he didn't even want to get into MMA to begin with lol. Right when I was starting to buy his stock, he gets knocked out then goes away. Really wanted to see how he'd fare against tougher comp

Oh, well obviously we'll never know how Khabib and gillespies grappling matches up, but I have no problem saying khabib is better. He's the champ and done a lot more with his grappling in MMA than gillespie has. That said, I still don't think khabib embarrasses Gillespie in grappling. I stand by my comment. I don't think anyone is embarrassing him in grappling.

Oh, well obviously we'll never know how Khabib and gillespies grappling matches up, but I have no problem saying khabib is better. He's the champ and done a lot more with his grappling in MMA than gillespie has. That said, I still don't think khabib embarrasses Gillespie in grappling. I stand by my comment. I don't think anyone is embarrassing him in grappling.
He Won't look like a fish out of water on his back like Gaethje did but I still think gregor taps to khabib

He Won't look like a fish out of water on his back like Gaethje did but I still think gregor taps to khabib

A fair assessment, but we'll never know. Gillespie is too busy fishing and khabib is too busy doing.....things. I just realized I don't know what khabib does during all his time off.

You know it.
It’s what people have been saying about these rankings: a win over Tsarukyan (or indeed Makhachev) is 9000x more impressive and meaningful than a win over Gillespie or No heart Hooker

Hooker has no heart ? Whatcha been smoking ? Its gotta be some good gear.

unfortunately islam embarrasses himself by his inactivity in the cage.

Sorry, is this a mma or wrestling forum? I forgot.. Aren't these guys allowed to kick and punch and things like that?

A fair assessment, but we'll never know. Gillespie is too busy fishing and khabib is too busy doing.....things. I just realized I don't know what khabib does during all his time off.
Trains his prospects lol. Seems like he's never really away from fighting which I guess explains his desires to retire even before getting his first title shot. The thing I heard he does is spend time with his family since he has very limited time with them. Said he's not a movie or TV guy. Oh he's a big football (soccer) fan

Hooker has no heart ? Whatcha been smoking ? Its gotta be some good gear.
Tbh you’re right his last fight with Dustin was good, he gets smoked by gatekeepers like Barboza tho as we saw

Back