News Islam Makhachev is now #11 ranked LW

YKGxA1.gif

DEAD!
Early stoppage

Throw him against Dan Hooker so we won't hear his name again on Sherdog.

It's not a big deal man

By the way, fair play for not being a dick and being mature

A guy on here the other day said he doesn't know if khabib is any good, because he never fights

I said that's rich coming from a conor fan

Fuck me, he started having hissy fits and started name calling lol

Khabib is fucking inactive tbf and it's my one gripe

All good my guy

Early stoppage
lol BS.

At first I thought it was too, but His arms flair when he hits the ground then when the referee hovers over him, its like Wai-What?! lol.

Zabit at 2 now this? Is there some dagestani conspiracy going on? Islam has beat 0 ranked fighters and barely beat the debuting Arman Tsarukyan while being ranked. Wtf is going on

I wanna see him get KTFO so that Ackmed guy can finally STFU
LOOOL 16 likes how a guy you don't even know on the internet get all yall triggered this bad

These comments... Cry me a river loool. ISLAM COMING FOR THAT BELT AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
ezgif-3-b5bdcb418639.gif

why the hell is conor 4th? when was the last time he won at lightweight????

Zabit at 2 now this? Is there some dagestani conspiracy going on? Islam has beat 0 ranked fighters and barely beat the debuting Arman Tsarukyan while being ranked. Wtf is going on
Check his winning streak bud. The fact that ranked fighters don’t want to fight him is not his fault. Propping him in the rankings will give those guys an incentive to accept a fight

Most over rated fighter in the division fuck he got stiffed by a can and has big wins over kajan Johnson

Do Bronx v Islam makes the most sense imo. Whoever wins should be considered as the next challenger for the belt, if Gaethje beats Khabib... That or Poirier v Islam, cus Dustin deserves an easy fight after so much wars he had :)

How does a guy who is ranked 11th and who's last win was Ramos and has never beaten anyone in the top 10 deserve a title shot with one more win?

Do Bronx v Islam makes the most sense imo. Whoever wins should be considered as the next challenger for the belt, if Gaethje beats Khabib... That or Poirier v Islam, cus Dustin deserves an easy fight after so much wars he had :)
tenor.gif

why the hell is conor 4th? when was the last time he won at lightweight????
Being Danas long lost child guarantees a top 5 spot.

...The ranking system is trash.
Fighting regularly against elite fighters in the top 10 should be the only criteria.

Back