News Islam Makhachev is now #11 ranked LW

Why are Felder and Conor still ranked in the top 10? Both retired.

Any fighter who announced retirement should be immediately removed from the rankings

And automatically are barred from title shots interims and fights exceeding $200k for 2 years.

That will put an end to these guys who jerk us around with retirement issues.

YKGxA1.gif

DEAD!

Islam has been practicing his grappling with Khabib for years, that means he can defeat any lightweight on the ground.

Last edited:
The hype around him reminds me of how Rory MacDonald was getting hyped early in his career, based on beating an aging and undersized Penn and a few other journeymen.

So he got up the rankings without fighting for almost a year and beating an unranked dude?

Can’t forget about Conor at all?

You can't forget about khabib, the thread is about islam

As you brought khabib into it, I thought why not conor? He fights less than both

I know you're a fan and I just wanted to remind you of his inactivity, as you were having a dig at others

It's like calling someone a wife beater, while being a fan of floyd

Not a fan of hypocrisy

Conor has had more retirements than fights in recent years

I mean how could he not move up after his recent performance against a ranked opponent....oh wait.

does Islam have a top 15 opponent yet? make a thread when he does.

People are sleeping on Islam. He is much better than Khabib. He whoops Khabib regularly in sparring.

lol

what was his ranking prior?
#13. He just swapped places with Cerrone. Gillespie stayed at #12. A lot of movement among fighters who haven't fought in a while so either a lot of ranking panelists changed their mind or they've got some different people in.

You can't forget about khabib, the thread is about islam

As you brought khabib into it, I thought why not conor? He fights less than both

I know you're a fan and I just wanted to remind you of his inactivity, as you were having a dig at others

It's like calling someone a wife beater, while being a fan of floyd

Not a fan of hypocrisy

Conor has had more retirements than fights in recent years

Well Islam is easily associated with Khabib, and you know that.

Seems like I hit a sensitive spot. I never said Conor is active.

Well Islam is easily associated with Khabib, and you know that.

Seems like I hit a sensitive spot.

Conor is associated with khabib, by getting emasculated by him

Not sensitive at all

I would like khabib to fight more, but at the end of the day, at least he fights real guys and defends belts when he does

Conor is associated with khabib, by getting emasculated by him

Not sensitive at all

I would like khabib to fight more, but at the end of the day, at least he fights real guys and defends belts when he does

You couldn’t let it pass since you thought that I was subtly trying to make Khabib look bad in favor of Conor. I’m no Khabib hater by any means. He’s the best.

You couldn’t let it pass since you thought that I was subtly trying to make Khabib look bad in favor of Conor. I’m no Khabib hater by any means. He’s the best.

It's not a big deal man

By the way, fair play for not being a dick and being mature

A guy on here the other day said he doesn't know if khabib is any good, because he never fights

I said that's rich coming from a conor fan

Fuck me, he started having hissy fits and started name calling lol

Khabib is fucking inactive tbf and it's my one gripe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back