News Islam Makhachaev vs Thiago Moises is the main event for the July 17 card

When did Khabib ever take it safe?He won decisions, but it wasn't taking it safe imo, He needs to smash this guy. Like smash. He can win by decision, but he has to maul this guy. Khabib beat barboza by decision but it had everyone talking about how he just mauled barboza and talked to dana white. He doesn't need a finish. He just needs to put on an entertaining fight. Show this guy doesn't belong in your class. Don't lay on him, don't play it safe, just beat the piss out of the guy. It will build his hype.

Both.
Barboza,Trujillo and Iaquinta.

When have Islam ever mauled someone?

Barboza,Trujillo,Iaquinta.
I don't see that him taking it safe. Just because he won a decision. He beat the piss out of all three guys lmao. I don't think you win a performance of the night by playing it safe. He beat the hell out of barboza and ate a headkick doing it.

He had a torn LCL against trujillo so he couldn't take his back and just threw him all match.

When have Islam ever mauled someone?

he hasn't. That's why I think he needs to do to build the hype. if he leon edwards it kinda like how he did with dober, he's not going to get what he wants. He got the finish where as leon didn't but I don't think it was an entertaining fight dana white is happy to sell.

I don't see that him taking it safe. Just because he won a decision. He beat the piss out of all three guys lmao. I don't think you win a performance of the night by playing it safe. He beat the hell out of barboza and ate a headkick doing it.

He had a torn LCL against trujillo so he couldn't take his back and just threw him all match.
He was very close of finishing Trujillo of his back but continues to throw him around.

He could have finished Barboza imo probably but he wanted to feel those 3 rounds after a long layoff.

That Iaquinta fight he could do a lot better. He wanted to test his jab.

He was very close of finishing Trujillo of his back but continues to throw him around.

He could have finished Barboza imo probably but he wanted to feel those 3 rounds after a long layoff.

well islam better take notes and fight that version of safe then.

I didn't even know Holloway was out of the main event.

Lmao. This is hilarious.

@Peli

Heres Khabib saying he can finish Barboza but he wanted to go all 15 min.

So which one should we believe?

Moises will get tips from Adriano Martins

tumblr_nvomsie9v41tugoyjo2_500.gifv

Still think he played it safe.
lol I don't.

What he said post retirement and last year is that if he could go back in time, he would finish those guys. something along those lines. I think he had to learn how to finish consistently at a high level. That's not something he was doing until he was champion. Sucks we don't get to see him finish more guys. MMA is not the same without the eagle :(

What a shit main event. Also UFC 250 will most likely be a Nunes main event. After a Conor card I guess they have to balance it out with stinkers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back