Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 10 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 272 and 274!

I would like to enter @bigwaverider

Anyone posting Weekend at Bernies Shoops to be permabanned.

#22 sir.
200.gif

Yooo!!!!! Needed a few hours sleep before the fights. Hitting the PBP now.
I tag you,
if you want to take part in the contest too,
just for fun , no worries for the result,
i end up in the last position in my first one ... !

I tag you,
if you want to take part in the contest too,
just for fun , no worries for the result,
i end up in the last position in my first one ... !

Oh right. Yeah I'm gonna have to sit this contest out. I'm away for ufc 274, won't be able to shoop anything before the deadline. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's shoops though.

On May 23rd it will be the 13th anniversary of Machida vs Rashad. Perhaps an annual Shadface shoop thread would be appropriate for this amazing gift to the Sherdog shoopers?

I must fess up, I was supposed to shoop in the nude, but I kept my underwear on. Sorry to my onlyfans who streamed the event, but I still can’t reimburse the $24.95. I have lots of expenses.

We’ll need to remind @Myrddin Wild to submit his entry 1 minute before the deadline.

Slacker…

Listen to this over-achiever milking the fact he's already submitted his contest entry. This kiss ass behavior will not go un-punished my brother. :p

On May 23rd it will be the 13th anniversary of Machida vs Rashad. Perhaps an annual Shadface shoop thread would be appropriate for this amazing gift to the Sherdog shoopers?

Great idea~! I know just the person to start it too!

shoop-otto-kraft-dinner-bath-jpg.911941

I must fess up, I was supposed to shoop in the nude, but I kept my underwear on. Sorry to my onlyfans who streamed the event, but I still can’t reimburse the $24.95. I have lots of expenses.

If you can afford underwear, then you can sure AF handle my PPV refund. o_O

Attachments

• Shoop Otto Kraft dinner bath.jpg
    Shoop Otto Kraft dinner bath.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 16
Back