Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 10 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 272 and 274!

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Link to Round 1.
Link to Round 2.

(ISL) INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE SEASON 10
SHOOP CONTEST SIGN-UP THREAD

IT'S TIME! ISL Season 10 is upon us. Sign up here to enter Sherdog's most prestigious Shoop contest "The International Shoop League".

The International Shoop League v10 will be a two round event. Round 1 will be for UFC 272 - Covington vs. Masvidal, Mar 5, 2022 (about 10 days from now). The top 20 Shoopers will advance to the Final Round which is for UFC 274 - Teixeira vs. Prochazka, May 7, 2022. Entries will be due 72 hours after main event start time. Note that all times and dates will be for USA East Coast (EST).

hE1H5lR.png

We will take the first 40 people that sign up and then we will take alternates. Alternates have pretty much a 100% chance of still making it in. If you sign-up and have to bow out, give @bigwaverider a courtesy PM so that any alternates can be notified that their spot is open. If you don't do this, it can be used against you in future contests.

******************************* PRIZES *******************************
Thus far we have $210 in prizes

$100 @Dillydilly, $100 @Arqueto, $10 @tymikeson

Donations are welcome. We do Amazon "eGift Codes" which can be purchased here. On Amazon, eMail the code to your self and then PM it to @bigwaverider with "ISL 10 Donation" somewhere in the title. Even a $5 donation is awesome. We always need $5 chunks when dividing the prizes, so it will come in handy.

RULES
PLEASE READ THEM AND FOLLOW THEM

First and foremost, at all times you are responsible for knowing the rules in the OP's of the contests. No excuses. Anything added to Contestant PM's will also be considered part of the rules.

Post your intentions to sign up in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif or image as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Make sure to tag @bigwaverider so your post is seen. If you don't @ tag bigwaverider, I may overlook it and you won't be entered. This has happened before.

• Once entered, check the bottom of the OP to make sure you are in the Contestants List. @ tag or quote @bigwaverider if you are not added. It's up to you to make sure I have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important.

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “ISL Entry Round X” in the title. "X" will represent the proper round. For example "Bigwaverider ISL V10 Entry Round 1." Make sure you have the proper Round number in your PM, so use Round 2 for the 2nd round. Use your name and not mine. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together, and properly titled in my PM box. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Event start time.

• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.

• NEW RULE!! No self voting. We have limited votes and this will help spread the love around to the other contestants.

• There is a 50mb file size limit. If you are having issues then PM @bigwaverider.

• We will allow Imgur video if your gif is going to be over 50MB, but only if @bigwaverider determines that your gif cannot be optimized to less than 50MB. There is a 60 second time limit on any gif that has to be converted to video. No audio.

• Images should be in .jpg, .png, or .gif format.

• Do not re-use old shoops.

• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.

• You can use whatever program you would like. You can make it on cell phone, tablet, computer, or whatever else you would like.

• You can start early if you want.

• Shoops must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.

• One entry per person.

• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including NGS and MSPaint. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.

• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.

• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.

• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @bigwaverider.

• Rules and prizes (if any) are subject to change.

(this has been updated) Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgur.com or you can use your own. We do not allow images hosted on Photobucket as they have a user name in the URL.
***Please note that we are no longer accepting images from https://ibb.co since they are throttling bandwidth.

• Do not put your user name in the name of your file or in it's URL.

• Don’t forget to thank those that donated. They believe in you and the scene, so show them some support too.

All contestants will be added to the Sherdog Shoop News PM Group (SDSN). If anyone else want to sign up for the SDSN click here. If anyone needs help making their image, then PM me. My PM box is an open door.

Now let the trash talking begin. :D

Contestant List:

01. @Myrddin Wild
02. @Natural Order
03. @Siver!
04. @Arqueto
05. @bigwaverider
06. @Draxton
07. @tymikeson
08. @Otto!
09. @SenorFranko
10. @BigTruck
11. @Dude Incredible
12. @AleYeah
13. @ThePSY0TKane
14. @Doughie99
15. @Wreckless
16. @Kwic
17. @Dillydilly
18. @ILLogic
19. @propain14
20. @NewJerseyNick
21. @dindonker
22. @Boxiana

@ tag list removed
list removed

Last edited:
I will have to ponder on this. M-Thur is a bitt tough now for me 6.5 hrs a running, 2+ hrs with the babies and keepin the lusty lass satisfied as only a Sherdawger can!

I must say I'm saddened missing my Shoop time but life commands and so we Sally Forth. I like post more than pre-concepts but I still may give it a go.

Anyhow I'll be tuned into the fun!

chips-poker-chips.gif

I'm all in big dog. Sign me up @bigwaverider!

Double Champ is da house!! You need an ISL victory to add to your trophies!
natural-2-belts.jpg

Do you want to sign up?

• Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Make sure to tag @bigwaverider so I see your post. If you don't @ tag bigwaverider, I may overlook it and you won't be entered. This has happened before.

Do you want to sign up?

• Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Make sure to tag @bigwaverider so I see your post. If you don't @ tag bigwaverider, I may overlook it and you won't be entered. This has happened before.
I made three brand new Shoops
on one, and a new video-clip ... !

I will have to ponder on this. M-Thur is a bitt tough now for me 6.5 hrs a running, 2+ hrs with the babies and keepin the lusty lass satisfied as only a Sherdawger can!

I must say I'm saddened missing my Shoop time but life commands and so we Sally Forth. I like post more than pre-concepts but I still may give it a go.

Anyhow I'll be tuned into the fun!

^ terrible priorities! :p

@bigwaverider I would like to be considered, as long as it's a Photoshop contest not a Paint contest?

I'm a few beers in, and the last one I read insisted you could only use Paint, which I just can't do o_O<Moves>

This will be your first contest right? Yes this is NOT an MS Paint contest. Photoshop is more than welcome. I will be using it myself. ISL is geared towards gifs, but still images do well too.

In the rules it says:

• You can use whatever program you would like. You can make it on cell phone, tablet, computer, or whatever else you would like.

You are number 03!

200w.gif

@bigwaverider i want to sign up please! I’ve got the Holy Spirit!!

GSy3eW5.png

#6 boss!!
made this the other night and since you have a degree in Shadology, I decided to post it here.
EagGfTH.gif

i would like to sign up

question. its says not to use old shoops, but what if theres another ko head i can add to my halloween mask shop to accompany johnnie walker

You can use any 'template" from any thread with no problems. Does that answer your question? As long as it is of a single fighter and not a composite of two of them.

You are #7.
giphy.gif

Sign me up @bigwaverider !

This should be fun!

#08! Hope you do well my brother. I know you have been practicing.
200w.gif

I made three brand new Shoops
on one, and a new video-clip ... !

You are #9. This is your fist ISL isnt it?
giphy.gif

Back