ISKA's Continued Support of GLORY is Now in Question

Glory. Is. Done.

No broadcast deal. No fight pass. No event locations locked in. No sanctioning now.

The writing is one the wall.

A guy I train with occasionally signed a new contract with Glory a couple of months ago. I agree that Glory is pretty much done (or well on the way), but I find it odd that they are signing contracts with people while their infrastructure is collapsing.

I don’t want to out right say that this is bullshit but, I don’t see any thing about this on either the ISKA’s official website or their Facebook page. In fact, the only google results I found on this were kickboxingz’s article and this thread.

kicbxing'z for me does have 0 value. Always did had, not even worth to read this site. 0 worth.
----------
However IF this is truth, it is end with 0 questions.
===========
The guys writing on KickboxingZ are my friends. And they are not Dutch/Americans. We don"t have many kickboxing sites anymore, and from what I know they are RELIABLE. This post existed, but probably it was removed. I had friends at American/Dutch sites, I even wrote there, I can only tell you KickboxingPlanet before and now KickboxingZ were the most reliable (they have contacts behind, and are constantly checking which is not sourced from other websites like in the Netherlands and Romania). Even more reliable than Liverkick. Because Liverkick did not avoid their beefs. Combat Press are not bad but they lack some knowledges. The only unreliable source was K1Anoop unfortunately. I talked with the guy, he can definitely be also professional but wants to be like a tabloid writer. He wants to be like the Americans in boxing.

The only minus of KickboxingZ is that they are not Dutch.

My friend Shadess also provides some info but now I think that only on Twitter. Not sure if his site is still working. And he has started to be very focused on midgets (China) and is also in love with his regional promotion KOK. You probably have many in commune, he is also Nordic, and you can talk about the Baltic events. https://twitter.com/KiksieDB

Better info you don"t have, only on social websites and Twitter.

Last edited:
Can someone come up with the source for this story?

LOL at people questioning the source.

It's posted by Cory Schaffer at his ISKA Europe Facebook on September 3.

Scott Rudmann already replied to it. Rudmann changed his Facebook name to Scott William.

Last edited:
Here are screenshots from the posts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200906-094623.jpg
    Screenshot_20200906-094623.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200906-094631.jpg
    Screenshot_20200906-094631.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Glory hasnt been paying their fighters so not paying a meme sanctioning body no one respects isnt shocking

LOL at people questioning the source.

It's posted by Cory Schaffer at his ISKA Europe Facebook on September 3.

Scott Rudmann already replied to it. Rudmann changed his Facebook name to Scott William.
Lol at questioning the source? I never claimed that the story was false just that I wasn’t able to find anything on the iska website or the official Facebook page about this. I had no idea that the iska had several other Facebook pages. Any reasonable person would expect that a “press release” would have been on the main website at the very least.

KickboxingZ has been doing some great reporting on Glory. Not just doing fluff pieces like that shill Anoop...
Anoop? Who the hell is that? I’ve really been out of the loop since liverkick croaked. I think I confused kickboxingz with perfect kickboxing.

Glory. Is. Done.

No broadcast deal. No fight pass. No event locations locked in. No sanctioning now.

I can't feel too bad for Glory. They ignored their built in fanbase in Europe for way too long. They could have put on some decent money making events in Europe, but they didn't because they desperately trying to break into America. America is MMAville now when it comes to combat sports not named Boxing.

Glory. Is. Done.

Probably just the old standard run up a crap ton of debt and then wif out

I can't feel too bad for Glory. They ignored their built in fanbase in Europe for way too long. They could have put on some decent money making events in Europe, but they didn't because they desperately trying to break into America. America is MMAville now when it comes to combat sports not named Boxing.
It'll be a cold day in hell when America finally learns with kickboxing is much less muay thai

Anyone know how stringent WAKO is with drug testing?

Back