ISIS releases major propaganda documentary

zulqarnayn

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The purpose of this is purely educational; i am in no way advocating or agreeing with this. However, this video highlights their intentions to destroy the worldwide federal reserve banking system and the petrodollar system. Obviously this is going to be perceived as another attention grabbing act; but to me it looks like they're seriously on to something. Its kind of long but pretty interesting, so if you do watch it, tell me, what's your take on it?

Btw its in English so i believe the intended audience is the West.

Here is the link (New link; first one was removed)

Last edited:
I'm watching the first 10 minutes of this...

The production value is pretty impressive...

Are we sure Isis is responsible for this?

I'm worried if I click the link, I'll be put on a no-fly list.

The purpose of this is purely educational; i am in no way advocating or agreeing with this. However, this video highlights their intentions to destroy the worldwide federal reserve banking system and the petrodollar system. Obviously this is going to be perceived as another attention grabbing act; but to me it looks like they're seriously on to something. Its kind of long but pretty interesting, so if you do watch it, tell me, what's your take on it?

Btw its in English so i believe the intended audience is the West.

Here is the link

ISIS can't do shit. They're getting their asses bombed every day. Desperate much?

Yeah John McCain's ISIS.

No doubt this ISIS group is being funded by some very powerful men with agendas.

I'm worried if I click the link, I'll be put on a no-fly list.

Minute you opened this thread it went all down hill from there.

I have a feeling "Isis" is less an arab movement and more a "Freemason" molded ideal.

Fb4m772.jpg

Last edited:

i know dude. weve got cgi, special effects, oscar worthy acting...

my god how much money does isis have?!?

Just an FYI, there is a cool music video at the end.

They've done their research on American conspiracy theories. Color me impressed.

Destroying the fed is a good thing? Congrats on having the same understanding of modern global economics as a group of bloodthirsty religious nuts who are trying to recreate a medieval society OP.

Who would watch that garbage?

How can you not be interested in this? What the enemy is thinking, what the enemy wants you to think, why the enemy might be persuasive to the not-yet-radicalized, what kind of resources the enemy can bring to bear (and they sound pretty incredible here), what future channels of influence the enemy might try to carve... what kind of a fool doesn't want to learn more?

Looks like they got some film production and economics majors helping them on these video. I'm guessing they're making these to gain sympathizers in the West, as well as attract potential converts from those disgruntled against society. It doesn't change the fact that ISIS is a genocidal extremist organization that must be dismantled. They're not fooling anyone with their self-righteous bullshit.

Back