ISIS releases major propaganda documentary

Arabic is such a coarse and unpleasant sounding language

I understand the hate for ISIS (obviously), but are you so blind that if ISIS told you the sky was blue you'd vehemently deny it?

In 1913 they foisted this fraud on us & we've been suffering for it ever since. End the Fed!

Yes, which is why the ISIS promo video seems like it's directed at the undereducated.

The purpose of this is purely educational; i am in no way advocating or agreeing with this. However, this video highlights their intentions to destroy the worldwide federal reserve banking system and the petrodollar system. Obviously this is going to be perceived as another attention grabbing act; but to me it looks like they're seriously on to something. Its kind of long but pretty interesting, so if you do watch it, tell me, what's your take on it?

Btw its in English so i believe the intended audience is the West.

Here is the link

And along the way destroy all infidels which will include me. Sorry, but I am with the bankers on this.

Just wish the bankers will put more money into combating ISIS>

interesting video. it also explains us aggressive approach towards russia n china. these 2 no longer wanted to play by us rules n we see usa trying to destabilize them.

n smh at all the ppl that bought into "putin is a evil man n needs to be stopped cause he gonna invade europe n nuke the states".

I thought the same thing. A sort of guilt by association fallacy.

The information used in the video was just repackaged information that's been around for ages, placed into an Islamic package but clearly tailored to Westerners.

In terms of the banking Edward Griffen for example has been speaking about this since the 60's I think, and there were people before him. His book 'The creature from Jekel Island' was put out in the 90's and was quite well read. Previous from that, 'The Secrets of the Federal Reserve' by Eustace Mullins put down a lot lot the groundwork, and it goes back much farther as well.

Funny that a small clip from Jim Rickards was shown since he is connected to the CIA.

The video in the OP is a mix of truth and spin in a simplified format. I wouldn't be surprised if it was put out by a Western source really.

Huge if true.

I understand the hate for ISIS (obviously), but are you so blind that if ISIS told you the sky was blue you'd vehemently deny it?

In 1913 they foisted this fraud on us & we've been suffering for it ever since. End the Fed!

ISIS is the bigger threat at the moment though.

And along the way destroy all infidels which will include me. Sorry, but I am with the bankers on this.

Just wish the bankers will put more money into combating ISIS>

Well, there is a good chance that ISIS is itself being used to destabilize targets chosen by the bankers & co.

The war on terror is generally very good for those in power, and proxy groups can come in very handy. Rile them up and point them in the right direction.

That was exactly my thoughts just reading the OP.
How does throwing homosexuals off buildings fight the federal reserve?
What does destroying the temple in Palmyra have to do with the petrodollar?

No matter their claim, it's clear that they are nothing more than an organization devoted to dark age fundamentalist zealotry.

they said their goal is restoring "word of god" on earth.

n since homosexuality n idolizing other gods is a sin according to islam, individual perpetrators get punished.

on the other hand entire system of capitalism with interests n bank notes goes against their teachings.

now my question for all gold standard supporters...

how would gold standard "fix" economy n inflation?

Well, there is a good chance that ISIS is itself being used to destabilize targets chosen by the bankers & co.

The war on terror is generally very good for those in power, and proxy groups can come in very handy. Rile them up and point them in the right direction.

Well what is the House of Saud's connection to the bankers? Is the markets they sell their products on controlled by bankers?

That was exactly my thoughts just reading the OP.
How does throwing homosexuals off buildings fight the federal reserve?
What does destroying the temple in Palmyra have to do with the petrodollar?

No matter their claim, it's clear that they are nothing more than an organization devoted to dark age fundamentalist zealotry.

Most of the LGBT in Manhattan have a lot of money. Most likely way is either they have finance jobs, or are beneficiaries of some financial instrument like a trust or something.

Well what is the House of Saud's connection to the bankers? Is the markets they sell their products on controlled by bankers?

At the very least there is mutual interest and cooperation with the whole petro dollar, and they seem to be allies with Israel and the US on things.

House of Saud is notoriously corrupt, but I can only imagine what kinds of deals have been made there.

it was entertaining enough for me to watch the whole way through, better than most of the shit on TV.

The purpose of this is purely educational; i am in no way advocating or agreeing with this. However, this video highlights their intentions to destroy the worldwide federal reserve banking system and the petrodollar system. Obviously this is going to be perceived as another attention grabbing act; but to me it looks like they're seriously on to something. Its kind of long but pretty interesting, so if you do watch it, tell me, what's your take on it?

Btw its in English so i believe the intended audience is the West.

Here is the link

Cant wait till they all die.

I guess if you call prosperity suffering lol. Are you a Muslim?

I like watching propaganda from all sides in these sorts of things. I don't know how you can have an interest in history and current events, and not want to watch these things.
I don't know if I've seen this one (the video has been removed?) but I watched an ISIS documentary a while ago. I can't remember it in detail. It wasn't long on information, mostly just religious uber-patriotism, going on about the warriors willingness to sacrifice themselves for Allah.

they said their goal is restoring "word of god" on earth.

n since homosexuality n idolizing other gods is a sin according to islam, individual perpetrators get punished.

on the other hand entire system of capitalism with interests n bank notes goes against their teachings.

now my question for all gold standard supporters...

how would gold standard "fix" economy n inflation?

Are you still pretending you're not a Muslim?

I'm watching the first 10 minutes of this...

The production value is pretty impressive...

Are we sure Isis is responsible for this?

Their production values have always been suspiciously excellent. When I saw their video burning the guy alive in a cage, I couldn't believe a terrorist organization was responsible. I guess they've got professional cameramen and video editors among their ranks. It looked like it was a Hollywood movie.

So since these guys are claiming credit for the world Trade Center does that mean it's not a government job?

Lol at their claim of prosperity....dirt dwellers talking about wealth

Back