ISIS feels they get a bad rap for sex slavery/genocide/torture... using kittens to attract recruits

So Dredd...Interesting turn of events....I looked up "Thermo Foam"....That lead me to Alibaba.com....Alibaba.com appears to be based out of Hanzhou, China....

Chinese-ISIS tie?

You realize anyone with money can buy from chinese manufacturers? also its clothing not something thats really hard to copy or procure.

So Dredd...Interesting turn of events....I looked up "Thermo Foam"....That lead me to Alibaba.com....Alibaba.com appears to be based out of Hanzhou, China....

Chinese-ISIS tie?

lol Daaaaaamn, I wonder if you could be onto something? I know some Chinese have gone to fight with ISIS in Syria. Probably didn't take equipment with them, though. Probably Western troops using Chinese-made gear?

You realize anyone with money can buy from chinese manufacturers? also its clothing not something thats really hard to copy or procure.
They're an e-service. Far as I know, have to pay with credit, can't pay cash.

Where is the international outrage over a Chinese manufacturer supplying ISIS? China is "supposed" to be our ally, yet they may be supplying ISIS?

There was outrage when ISIS somehow got a hold of dozens of Toyota trucks! Why the inconsistent outrage?

Where is the international outrage over a Chinese manufacturer supplying ISIS? China is "supposed" to be our ally, yet they may be supplying ISIS?

There was outrage when ISIS somehow got a hold of dozens of Toyota trucks! Why the inconsistent outrage?

Its not like ISIS is a registered corporation.

They probably buy from someone who buys from someone who buys from someone.

You really cant look evil while you are holding a kitten though.

img114.jpg
Classic mind fuck.

Stalin used a cat as well to show that he wasn't a cold killer, he was a man with a warm heart, just trying to do his duty.

lol Daaaaaamn, I wonder if you could be onto something? I know some Chinese have gone to fight with ISIS in Syria. Probably didn't take equipment with them, though. Probably Western troops using Chinese-made gear?
Lol, that would make more sense, like we were saying before. Chinese made gear for western troops then they were among the supplies given to the Iraqi troops possibly, then they were abandoned when the Iraqi's fled without a fight.

Also as I said before, its all fucked anyway.

Muslim is not a race....Its a religious term. Being Christian isn't a race either....

Banchan is not only a liar, but a complete hack. Don't waste your time trying to inform her she is set in her ways.

Last edited:

Yeah and that poor guy who had his plumbing business ruined because idiots thought he personally contributed his truck to ISIS.

Its not like ISIS is a registered corporation.

They probably buy from someone who buys from someone who buys from someone.
That is true.

I have a feeling that the US bought the Iraqi soldiers cheap gear from China from companies such as Alibaba.com, then when the 800 strong ISIS crew came rolling into Iraq and the Iraqis we'd been training just abandoned their gear, vehicles, weapons...etc. without a fight. Leaving them to be utilized by ISIS.

Seems like the most likely way to me that ISIS would've come into gear like that.

@Rod1 remember all the times you called me racist because i didnt like Muslim immigration ? Well it looks like the old saying that racists like to accuse others of being racist is true . You little Hitler you . n.n
Says the person with a Hitler mustache in their avatar....

@Rod1 remember all the times you called me racist because i didnt like Muslim immigration ? Well it looks like the old saying that racists like to accuse others of being racist is true . You little Hitler you . n.n

Touché

@Banchan has a Hitler mustache in their avatar....just saying.

I dont think in modern history has a man besides been capable of literally murdering a fashion trend.

Remember when Michael Jordan thought he was so great that he could bring it back?

Back