ISIS feels they get a bad rap for sex slavery/genocide/torture... using kittens to attract recruits

Well the overwhelming majority of Chinese dont eat dogs but you just lump all together as dog eaters so I thought it was cool with you if I lump all the white people together as people who treat dogs better than humans because of what I saw.

You are right.

I distrust the communist chinese, the Taiwanese and the chinese ex-pats are cool cats (im not including the wealthy chinese that hide their fortunes elsewhere).

I also dont find the eating of the dog to be the repulsive act, its the betrayal of loyalty that dogs have for humans that i find despising.

You are right.

I distrust the communist chinese, the Taiwanese and the chinese ex-pats are cool cats (im not including the wealthy chinese that hide their fortunes elsewhere).

I also dont find the eating of the dog to be the repulsive act, its the betrayal of loyalty that dogs have for humans that i find despising.

I dont get where you're going with this. You just said you're racist to chinese because they betray the loyalty dogs have for people. Now youre talking about the communists vs the American born Chinese and Taiwanese? Are you trying to imply the communists eat dog or something?

ISIS+using+kittens+and+honey+bees+to+lure+more+people+to+join.jpg

Well... the bad news is these pieces of shit are still alive... the good news is they may not be raping kittens or honey bees....

http://www.muslimpress.com/Section-...ns-and-honey-bees-to-lure-more-people-to-join
Of course nobody wants to make mention of this guy wearing US military gear....

Why are you tagging me in every thread and insulting me when you are the one who carrys a knife around to stab dogs ?
boys like to insult girls when they have a crush on them. Looks like love is in the air...

I dont get where you're going with this. You just said you're racist to chinese because they betray the loyalty dogs have for people. Now youre talking about the communists vs the American born Chinese and Taiwanese? Are you trying to imply the communists eat dog or something?

I never said hate, i simply said dont trust.

And you are clearly making this about race when its not about it, its about culture. I dont trust people that mistreat dogs simple as that, forget that i even said anything about the chinese.

I never said hate, i simply said dont trust.

And you are clearly making this about race when its not about it, its about culture. I dont trust people that mistreat dogs simple as that, forget that i even said anything about the chinese.
You literally said you're racist against Chinese, I didn't make this about race you did. You just thought you could make that ignorant statement and then I called you out on it. No need to get butthurt

How do Brazilian women end up being cat ladies??? Is there a surplus of Brazilian women??
Actually I think its predominantly Brazilian males that get it.

Apparently some of the symptoms of Toxoplasma include: Territorial behavior as well as anger and aggression in general.

Brazil and other countries in south/central America have a reputation for hot-headed, macho males. Perhaps it comes from the Toxoplasma.

Holy shit, good eye. I never noticed that.
US was among the first to issue the weird square digital camo, the style of the slanted sleeve pockets caught my eye too. Also the stocking cap reads "Thermo Form" or "Thermo Foam"...either way, obviously not a Syrian or Iraq manufacturer.

I assume this ISIS fighter either took it from one of the bases that US trained/armed Iraqi soldiers abandoned without a fight or its evidence of the US actively supplying ISIS....either way, its all fucked.

Last edited:
You really cant look evil while you are holding a kitten though.

img114.jpg

You literally said you're racist against Chinese, I didn't make this about race you did. You just thought you could make that ignorant statement and then I called you out on it. No need to get butthurt

You are right, my mistake.

@Rod1 remember all the times you called me racist because i didnt like Muslim immigration ? Well it looks like the old saying that racists like to accuse others of being racist is true . You little Hitler you . n.n

I like dogs more than most people and id rescue one before i would a muslim

come at me SJW's

@Rod1 remember all the times you called me racist because i didnt like Muslim immigration ? Well it looks like the old saying that racists like to accuse others of being racist is true . You little Hitler you . n.n
Muslim is not a race....Its a religious term. Being Christian isn't a race either....

Back