ISIS feels they get a bad rap for sex slavery/genocide/torture... using kittens to attract recruits

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ISIS+using+kittens+and+honey+bees+to+lure+more+people+to+join.jpg

An article entitled “Contemplate the Creation”, published in the latest issue of Dabiq magazine, shows a militant named Abul-Harith ath-Thaghri in deep thought while on guard duty in Syria.

The article says a cat approached the militant and jumped in his lap. The piece went on to offer honey bees as supposed proof of creation.

The magazine which is periodically published by ISIS has been trying to soften the group’s image, by showing photos of laughing children, hugging militants and other emotional images.

Well... the bad news is these pieces of shit are still alive... the good news is they may not be raping kittens or honey bees....

http://www.muslimpress.com/Section-...ns-and-honey-bees-to-lure-more-people-to-join

See? Not all muslims. different culture hard to judge.

I will never trust someone who hates or eats dogs.

Sorry that makes me kinda racist against Chinese and muslims.

Ooooh kittens!
brb, going to Syria to fight the infidels.

Yeah. If you don't like dogs, then something's wrong with you.

Now, cats?!? I can't stand them, they don't do squat but lay out stinkbomb turds and say "feed me!" when they purr.

Funk 'em.

Yeah. If you don't like dogs, then something's wrong with you.

Now, cats?!? I can't stand them, they don't do squat but lay out stinkbomb turds and say "feed me!" when they purr.

Funk 'em.
Cats are for the mentally ill. Unsurprisingly, they are the pet of choice for terrorists, those who shun social interaction, and single old ladies.

Cats are for the mentally ill. Unsurprisingly, they are the pet of choice for terrorists, those who shun social interaction, and single old ladies.

Turns out the "cat lady" thing is based on science... cat urine causes a brain disorder.

I will never trust someone who hates or eats dogs.

Sorry that makes me kinda racist against Chinese and muslims.

I don't like trusting people who care more about dogs than fellow human beings. Sorry that makes me racist against white people

I don't like trusting people who care more about dogs than fellow human beings. Sorry that makes me racist against white people

I dont care more about dogs than people. I dont trust people that will mistreat such loyal beasts.

I dont care more about dogs than people. I dont trust people that will mistreat such loyal beasts.

Well the overwhelming majority of Chinese dont eat dogs but you just lump all together as dog eaters so I thought it was cool with you if I lump all the white people together as people who treat dogs better than humans because of what I saw.

The cat in that picture looks pissy. Hard to get the warm fuzzies from it.

This is proof that most Muslims arn't barbaric.

It's obvious that they are doing this to get other Muslims to join but most Muslims hate ISIS and view them as savages, so now they have to pet kittens.

This is proof that most Muslims arn't barbaric.

It's obvious that they are doing this to get other Muslims to join but most Muslims hate ISIS and view them as savages, so now they have to pet kittens.

a better PR-team is needed, no doubt. maybe something like a pokemon-go app but with goats.

Back