Is Woodley a bigger ww then Lombard?

Also Thatch is huge makes gsp look small

0-33560

Brandon-Thatch-and-GSP-270x361.jpg

GSP is small. He weighs about 185 on fight night. Hendricks and others are 200+.

GSP was contemplating moving to LW when Edgar won and he couldn't.

GSP and Alves were regarded as a big 170 when BJ was around.

Since then the guys in the division have gotten bigger across the board no homo.

I think there should be a sticky or forum rule concerning weight cutting. When are people going to understand that walkaround weight is completely irrelevant and the in-cage weight is the only meaningful number? It's really irritating at this point. I also think people tend to vastly overestimate just how much weight people rehydrate since I doubt there are that many WWs losing and regaining 30lbs every fight.

i saw Hyun Gyu Lim walking around in public and that dude looks like he's damn near 220.

Any real source to Hendricks being 200+ ON FIGHT NIGHT?
Dieting != cutting weight.
Guys on MW and LHW don't cut 30 pounds, and no way Hendricks is the same size as rumble.
Lim is probably the biggest welterweight right now on fight night, realistically speaking.

Notsureifserious

Maybe you can google it and get educated. It's a proven fact. Him and Frankie are both from the same BJJ camp though so GSP would not drop down. GSP at his largest is 15lbs smaller than the bigger WW. He could easily have made 155, would not even have been a tough cut.

Any real source to Hendricks being 200+ ON FIGHT NIGHT?
Dieting != cutting weight.
Guys on MW and LHW don't cut 30 pounds, and no way Hendricks is the same size as rumble.
Lim is probably the biggest welterweight right now on fight night, realistically speaking.

Seriously use Google, there are multiple sources for guys like Rory and Hendricks being 200+ ON FIGHT NIGHT.

ETA: took me 10 seconds seriously you people are lazy.
"Right now I am just under 210 (pounds), I’m getting an early start on my weight, which is nice,” Hendricks told Jason Kelly and Tyler Peters on MMA Cypher Radio on the MMA DieHards Radio Network. “I’m a little bigger, I think most people that, by the time they fight Georges St-Pierre they weigh, let’s say, 185 (pounds). I walk into the Octagon weighing 195-200 (pounds). I think that’s my biggest I’ve been, in my last couple of fights I weighed 200 (pounds). I still have the speed and the agility that I want, which is really good. I’m just a bigger guy, I’m not the tallest guy, but God I love to eat.

“I don’t mind my goals being told aloud because then it makes me train that much harder. My goal is to fight at 185 (pounds) and hopefully win a belt there. That’s my real goal because, like I said, I walk around at 220.”
http://mmadiehards.com/live/feature...ht-at-185-pounds-drop-gsp-with-my-right-hand/

GSP and Alves were regarded as a big 170 when BJ was around.

Since then the guys in the division have gotten bigger across the board no homo.

Alves was a good 10+lb bigger than GSP. GSP was regarded as a big WW, but he really wasn't. The problem was there were a lot of smaller guys fighting at 170 who later dropped to 155.

Lombard was 195 during his MW days. He fought Trevor Prangley at open weight and came in at 195.

I'd say that he's around 185 at WW.

I think Lombard is bigger. Probably the biggest at 170, but I might be wrong. Intimidating motherfucker.

Seriously use Google, there are multiple sources for guys like Rory and Hendricks being 200+ ON FIGHT NIGHT.

ETA: took me 10 seconds seriously you people are lazy.

http://mmadiehards.com/live/feature...ht-at-185-pounds-drop-gsp-with-my-right-hand/

200 at most is not more than 200.
Also Hendricks looked slimmer on his last couple of fights, he probably is 190-195 now.
Still a fucking enormous stupid cut, Anderson weighed 202 without cutting against Bonnar and he looked out of shape.

Maybe you can google it and get educated. It's a proven fact. Him and Frankie are both from the same BJJ camp though so GSP would not drop down. GSP at his largest is 15lbs smaller than the bigger WW. He could easily have made 155, would not even have been a tough cut.

Dude you must be on crack, when gsp is 185 he is already shredded its not like hes 200 with a beer belly like johnny hendrciks. If you think henricks has more muscle then gsp then you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

And ya these guys look the same size...

IMG_10911-300x225.jpg

Gsp probably around 200
0331-subasset-george-st-pierre-beach-pcn-3.jpg

Hendricks probably 210

V0U9y.jpg

You see the difference

Anthony Johnson
Rory
Hendricks

To name a few

Dude you must be on crack, when gsp is 185 he is already shredded its not like hes 200 with a beer belly like johnny hendrciks. If you think henricks has more muscle then gsp then you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

And ya these guys look the same size...

IMG_10911-300x225.jpg

GSP could probably make lightweight (probably requires losing a bit of muscle mass). Frankie could probably make bantamweight (might require losing a bit of muscle mass).

Back