Is Woodley a bigger ww then Lombard?

Kertol

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It seems as if Marquadt is the biggest WW on the roster though. Who do you guys think is the biggest in the division.

It seems as if Marquadt is the biggest WW on the roster though. Who do you guys think is the biggest in the division.

Johnny Hendricks is the largest. There are several that are 200+ lbs in the cage though.

ETA: Rory is one of them. I think Ellenberger is as well. Lawler and Woodley and Lombard are there or close to it.

Johnny Hendricks is the largest. There are several that are 200+ lbs in the cage though.

Yup, Johnny walks at 210, gets in the cage at 200. Lombard and Woodley are about equal massive and ripped, not sure what their walking weight is.

Yup, Johnny walks at 210, gets in the cage at 200. Lombard and Woodley are about equal massive and ripped, not sure what their walking weight is.

Hendricks walks around at 220-230 even.

Johny Hendricks ✔ @JohnyHendricks
Follow A6: I follow @TheDolceDiet for every training camp. Mostly lean protein & whole foods. I lose 45 + lbs in 8 weeks #LiveWithFire9:35 PM - 7 Nov 2013

I remember a recent interview he said he was 220 usually .. and prior to GSP he was 230.

Hendricks walks around at 220-230 even.

Johny Hendricks ✔ @JohnyHendricks
Follow A6: I follow @TheDolceDiet for every training camp. Mostly lean protein & whole foods. I lose 45 + lbs in 8 weeks #LiveWithFire9:35 PM - 7 Nov 2013

I remember a recent interview he said he was 220 usually .. and prior to GSP he was 230.

that is some massive weight cut

Lmfao at Hendricks being some huge WW. Having some chub isn't the same ad having lean muscle.

ETA: Rory is one of them. I think Ellenberger is as well. Lawler and Woodley and Lombard are there or close to it.

Burger doesn't look that big too me.

Z8ti31G.jpg

Lmfao at Hendricks being some huge WW. Having some chub isn't the same ad having lean muscle.

He still comes into the cage at 200 which is similar to AJ and prime Alves...

The Pantheon -

AJ
Tibau
Lineker
Gadelha
Barao
Hendricks

Ronda and Weidman are borderline Pantheon members.

Rory seems like an average sized mw at most to me.

Lim Hyun-Gyu is a huge ww along with DHK.

Last edited:

Then Roy Nelson should make MW no problem and would not be big at all .. because we don't count chub in weight. Thanks for letting us know.

Lim and thatch are both two of the largest, tall but muscular also. In terms of muscle it was probably Palahares, with Woodley and Lombard being close seconds.

Back