Is Woodley a bigger ww then Lombard?

Lim is bigger though

Yup

580343_518919514790251_1228613209_n.jpg

0-33366

6'3 and ripped has to atleast cut from 210

Lim and thatch are both two of the largest, tall but muscular also. In terms of muscle it was probably Palahares, with Woodley and Lombard being close seconds.

Marquadt and Ellenberger are up there also in terms of muscle mass at 170 and they are both taller then the guys you mentioned also especially Marquadt who is 6' and muscular.

Also Thatch is huge makes gsp look small

0-33560

Brandon-Thatch-and-GSP-270x361.jpg

Marquadt and Ellenberger are up there also in terms of muscle mass at 170 and they are both taller then the guys you mentioned also especially Marquadt who is 6' and muscular.

Lim is 6'3, Thatch is 6'2

I think Lombard is the biggest WW right now

DHK
Thatch
Rory
Lim
Woodley
Hendricks
Maia

They're all very big guys as well.. I miss when people didn't whore weight cuts for advantages and a guy like BJ could be WW champ

Johnny Hendricks is the largest. There are several that are 200+ lbs in the cage though.

ETA: Rory is one of them. I think Ellenberger is as well. Lawler and Woodley and Lombard are there or close to it.

Probably not. He just gets really fat between fights

I think Lombard is the biggest WW right now

DHK
Thatch
Rory
Lim
Woodley
Hendricks
Maia

They're all very big guys as well.. I miss when people didn't whore weight cuts for advantages and a guy like BJ could be WW champ

When BJ was champ there where plenty big WWs cutting a shit load of weight

wait....you mean they don't all weigh the same? 170 right? whaaa goin on hur?

Johnny Hendricks is the largest. There are several that are 200+ lbs in the cage though.

ETA: Rory is one of them. I think Ellenberger is as well. Lawler and Woodley and Lombard are there or close to it.

I remember after 171 Meltzer was talking about Hendricks & Gastelum since they both missed weight on their first tries. Checked back and he said on fight night Hendricks was 198 lbs (started at 225) and Gastelum was over 200 lbs.

Anthony Johnson was a huge WW. Especially that that time he weighed in at 176 and fought a Japanese man (Yoshida) who didn't even cut to make 170.

ww's are getting huge. People use to think the average man would fight at ww, but the average man in shape would weigh about 170 not fight at 170. I think the average guy would cut to fw

ww's are getting huge. People use to think the average man would fight at ww, but the average man in shape would weigh about 170 not fight at 170. I think the average guy would cut to fw

True the average man in shape is a lw

Hyun Gyu Lim is fucking massive, I don't think anyone tops him

Who do you guys think is bigger Woodley or Lombard?

Who do you guys think is bigger Woodley or Lombard?

I think woodley actually may be a tad bigger, they are listed the same height but woodley is a legit 5'9 with about the same mass. Hector seems about 2 inches shorter with around the same mass as woodley

I think woodley actually may be a tad bigger, they are listed the same height but woodley is a legit 5'9 with about the same mass. Hector seems about 2 inches shorter with around the same mass as woodley

I agree with you. I think they have around the same mass at 170 but when Lombard was at mw he had more mass then Woodley slightly.

Back