• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is weighted pull ups a better upper body's strength indicator than bench press?

What if the guy has a gun and blasts you right in the gut?

Then chances are high he spends close to the rest of his life in a cell. And outside the USA people aren't allowed to carry guns and trigger happy.

Then chances are high he spends close to the rest of his life in a cell. And outside the USA people aren't allowed to carry guns and trigger happy.

Chances are high you either get sued or spend time in a cell too for punching someone in the face….

I dont know but i sure miss it. I had shoulder surgery 6 weeks ago and awaiting the go ahead to get back into it.

I used to do weighted pullups, strapped, with 90lbs. I also did standing overhead press 185lbs for 3 times. Likely why i needed surgery....

What if a dude just started doing weighted pull ups infront of you? He'd be bragging about their superiority to MMA in self defense scenarios.

I don't care. Don't mean mug me or say weird shit. I got my own business to cater to.

What about doing pull ups as a fat cunt? I'm quite good at doing that.

Also I say the bench is a better indicator because it recruits the back, arms, shoulders and chest. While the pull-up does not really work the shoulders or chest.

So yeah to answer you question it would be the bench.

The pullup works 100 muscles in the upper body. It's a far superior movement compared to bench in terms of functional strength. It also reveals p4p how strong someone is.

It's true.

When I'm repping 30 strict weighted pullups with perfect @DoomPatrol style form, my orbicularis oculi is accumulating tons of fatigue because of how intense my gainz face is during my sets. I've really noticed sick pumps around my eyeballs. I used to look like Maggie Gyllenhaal. Now I look like that Korean guy from The Walking Dead.

Shit works, bro.

It's true.

When I'm repping 30 strict weighted pullups with perfect @DoomPatrol style form, my orbicularis oculi is accumulating tons of fatigue because of how intense my gainz face is during my sets. I've really noticed sick pumps around my eyeballs. I used to look like Maggie Gyllenhaal. Now I look like that Korean guy from The Walking Dead.

Shit works, bro.

Back