Is Weidman Being Influenced By The Opinions Of The Sherdoggers?

its kind of the new insult to call the other person insecure - i see a lot of overly confident idiots using that all the time now, its lame

with that said, weidman is the sht and im rooting for him in this fight

The only one loosing in this trash talking feud between luke and chris is poor bisping :(

I don't remember him trash talking Vitor at all. I do remember him trashing Vitor about his TRT scores being 4 times higher than his, though.

Look at it this way - Rockhold talks a bunch of shit about Weidman, reporter asks Weidman how he feels about it? He says Rockhold is insecure. There's really no hype to it, that's what he genuinely thinks about Rockhold talking shit about him.

The guy is just too real for MMA. He doesn't bullshit.

This!

Weidman told Rockhold that "Insecure' Luke Rockhold doesn't really believe he can beat me".

This after a thread was made talking about how Weidman could not headline a PPV event on his own because he has a boring personality.

Do you think that sombody that works for Weidman told him to that thread and read in there on how I had mentioned that he needed to talk more crap to his opponent?

He still compliments Rockhold on his looks so I think he needs to back off that and just come at him like the Ultimate Warrior would do to Ravishing Rick Rude.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...re-luke-rockhold-doesnt-really-believe-he-can

no offense, I think you are reading way too much into your importance as well as Sherdog's importance as it relates to Chris and how he conducts himself.

that sounds like a insult but I don't mean it as a insult

hey, anything is possible, but chances are in your mind your advice sounded AWESOME and then when you saw Chris speak the positive connections within your mind overwhelmed your circuits and imprinted a bubble of belief within you that it was POSSIBLE,,,which is why you then made this thread which is totally cool, I am not putting you down.

Now if you made a thread calling rockhold insecure and then you saw a interview soon after with Chris calling Luke "insecure" at least you would have a more "clear" claim of "influence" ,

however, you posting a thread about Chris needing to talk more trash only to then see Chris talk a little trash and jump to it being because you and sherdog influenced him to me is a bit of a long shot

no offense, I think you are reading way too much into your importance as well as Sherdog's importance as it relates to Chris and how he conducts himself.

that sounds like a insult but I don't mean it as a insult

hey, anything is possible, but chances are in your mind your advice sounded AWESOME and then when you saw Chris speak the positive connections within your mind overwhelmed your circuits and imprinted a bubble of belief within you that it was POSSIBLE,,,which is why you then made this thread which is totally cool, I am not putting you down.

Now if you made a thread calling rockhold insecure and then you saw a interview soon after with Chris calling Luke "insecure" at least you would have a more "clear" claim of "influence" ,

however, you posting a thread about Chris needing to talk more trash only to then see Chris talk a little trash and jump to it being because you and sherdog influenced him to me is a bit of a long shot

You never know right?

I hope he does read it because he is pretty overrated n sherdog.

This has to be the worst year of threads in the history of Sherdog.

It's way, way up there.

Seriously. I can barely visit this heavies anymore. I thought tufers were bad. This in infinitely worse. Just robots regurgitating whatever they're fed.

Weidman must have read how to check leg kicks on sherdog.

It's way, way up there.

Seriously. I can barely visit this heavies anymore. I thought tufers were bad. This in infinitely worse. Just robots regurgitating whatever they're fed.

Stop it. This thread makes good points. Is just that many Sherdoggers worship these fighters so they act all sensitive to these type of posts.

1b27eec29151b6fa9d94817b7f89fbc8.gif

That was when Weidman was pouring it on with the dbag routine with the dbag faded beard and dbag hairstyle. He just couldn't pull it off and went back to being vanilla clean shaven but much cooler. Now he just says more dbag stuff but I say don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Back