Is Weidman Being Influenced By The Opinions Of The Sherdoggers?

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Weidman told Rockhold that "Insecure' Luke Rockhold doesn't really believe he can beat me".

This after a thread was made talking about how Weidman could not headline a PPV event on his own because he has a boring personality.

Do you think that sombody that works for Weidman told him to that thread and read in there on how I had mentioned that he needed to talk more crap to his opponent?

He still compliments Rockhold on his looks so I think he needs to back off that and just come at him like the Ultimate Warrior would do to Ravishing Rick Rude.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...re-luke-rockhold-doesnt-really-believe-he-can

Probably. He seems insecure about how few fans he actually has. His trash talk against Vitor was cringe worthy at best, and against Rockhold it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

This has to be the worst year of threads in the history of Sherdog.

Yes no doubt. Sherdog is a great place to find constructed and genuine advice!!!

Is TS claiming Weidman read his post on Sherdog and that influenced how he handled his recent interview?

I'm sure he spends his nights reading Sherdog
That always seem like a great time

I hate to tell you this King, but you're ridiculous. What gets said on the Sherdog forums is pretty reflective of the general moods of the MMA fan community. The fact that you're trying to give yourself or Sherdog "credit" for Chris being aware of fan opinion is assumptive and stupid. And self important.

But Sherdoggers gon Sherdog I suppose.

7-dodgeball-quotes.gif

I hate to tell you this King, but you're ridiculous. What get's said in the Sherdog forums is pretty reflective of the general moods of the MMA fan community. The fact that you're trying to give yourself or Sherdog "credit" for Chris being aware of fan opinion is assumptive and stupid. And self important.

But Sherdoggers gon Sherdog I suppose.

I tend to bring out hypothetical situations that deals with all types of possibilities.

Nothing is impossible if it is projected into action.

Remember that quote for as long as you live and everything will be okay.

Do you think that sombody that works for Weidman told him to that thread and read in there on how I had mentioned that he needed to talk more crap to his opponent?
1b27eec29151b6fa9d94817b7f89fbc8.gif

I am sure this is exactly how he responds to Luke via Twitter

35t564.jpg

All UFC stars read my posts and adjust their behaviour accordingly.

Weidman told Rockhold that "Insecure' Luke Rockhold doesn't really believe he can beat me".

This after a thread was made talking about how Weidman could not headline a PPV event on his own because he has a boring personality.

He still compliments Rockhold on his looks so I think he needs to back off that and just come at him like the Ultimate Warrior would do to Ravishing Rick Rude.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...re-luke-rockhold-doesnt-really-believe-he-can

You are not important

Back