Is Weidman Being Influenced By The Opinions Of The Sherdoggers?

Yes...he is rather sensitive to any criticism. The whole of the internets is against him and fuel his fire in his mind.

He needs this fire because defeating someone like FLuke will be easy for him.

I tend to bring out hypothetical situations that deals with all types of possibilities.

Nothing is impossible if it is projected into action.

Remember that quote for as long as you live and everything will be okay.

Yes, yes, dude. Just keep sucking hard on that inspirational positive thinking. I'm sure the life you want is just about to manifest in your back yard. Any minute now. Any minute.

Yes...he is rather sensitive to any criticism. The whole of the internets is against him and fuel his fire in his mind.

Machida fan.....

:icon_chee

It is known that Machida goes on Sherdog when's he's down after losing a fight cause everyone loves him on here and it cheers him up.

You know, if Lyoto dated either Chris or Luke, Machida would be the woman. Are you ok with that?

1b27eec29151b6fa9d94817b7f89fbc8.gif

Never seen this before. Bedazzled.

No, but I think all the disrespect/hate or just indifference in the MMA community as a whole towards him fuels him and likely makes him train harder, but that's just a guess.

I personally think the dude is underrated and as a fan I couldn't care less about superficial nonsense like marketability even though it's obviously a big part of an athlete's career. I hope he stays champ for a long time, becomes more active and forces people to accept him as a great fighter. Defeating Rockhold, Romero and Jacare would make it very very difficult for people to argue against his greatness.

When Weidman starts referring to himself in the 3rd person as The Chris, then I'll believe he's being influenced by sherdog.

Probably. He seems insecure about how few fans he actually has. His trash talk against Vitor was cringe worthy at best, and against Rockhold it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I don't remember him trash talking Vitor at all. I do remember him trashing Vitor about his TRT scores being 4 times higher than his, though.

Look at it this way - Rockhold talks a bunch of shit about Weidman, reporter asks Weidman how he feels about it? He says Rockhold is insecure. There's really no hype to it, that's what he genuinely thinks about Rockhold talking shit about him.

The guy is just too real for MMA. He doesn't bullshit.

"Despite also handing Machida a loss, which resulted in him gaining the No. 1 contender position, Rockhold isn't all too impressed with Weidman's overall resume and he doesn't plan on changing his style prior to them facing off.

"He’s fought a bunch of old Brazilians that have been scared of that and there’s a new wave of guys coming up that he’s about to encounter. I’m coming at him full steam," Rockhold said. "I’m going to work on my wrestling defense more, but that’s about it. If it’s not broken, then don’t fix it. It’s not just about beating my opponent, it’s about going out there and making a statement and trying to reach my potential."

""I feel the same way that he feels," Rockhold said. "The only difference is I train with elite level fighters and he doesn’t. I know what I’m capable of. He’s been in there and he’s fought some tough guys, I’ll give him that. He fought the old lion with his balls cut off. I fought a different fighter. He wants to keep comparing our two fights, it’s a joke. I got caught, and that doesn’t tell the tale of a fight. I got caught by a juiced-out animal. Him? He fought an old lion with his balls cut off."

Rockhold actually does sound pretty insecure, honestly. 'An old lion with his balls cut off'? lol

Probably. He seems insecure about how few fans he actually has. His trash talk against Vitor was cringe worthy at best, and against Rockhold it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I bet after reading this comment he will cry hugging his championship belt and money.

I hate to tell you this King, but you're ridiculous. What gets said on the Sherdog forums is pretty reflective of the general moods of the MMA fan community.

I really doubt he gets people crying about him at other places. This is probably the whiniest place on the internet.

Oh pahlease. Weidman most likely spends his time trolling the underground. Sherdog is the place for fighters like Todd Duffee. I thought everyone knew this

says he will destroy opponent, destroys opponent.

how can he not talk trash?

I'd have to say that he is taking a page out of Conor McGregor's book. I think you are going to start seeing a lot more of this talking also because of the results ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) that it gets you if you do it correctly.

Back