Is Valentina Shevchenko the best Taekwondo fighter in the UFC?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Valentina comes from Taekwondo, she's taekwondo black belt and she trains that since she's a kid.

Everybody knows how good are her kicks, she has amazing taekwondo skills. Do you think she's the best in the UFC or one of the best?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_pji94n5uB51rvcjd7o1_400.gif

tumblr_pstdp1uo8T1rofocqo1_500.gif

Last edited:
No Joe Rogan is, wtf casuals these days

Women , maybe

Pettis
She is better than pettis with her technique and more crisp and alert and elusive, she has some of the best crispy striking technique she makes it look so pretty, like out of a movie she also has great movement, ring IQ, she is very talented when she retires she would make an amazing coach and will make many champions.

Depends what you mean by Taekwondo fighter I guess

Best fighter who uses Taekwondo? Because no

Best fighter with a background in taekwondo? Maybe, I suspect not though, but definitely the best female

Best fighter who uses kicks similar to those in taekwondo? Absolutely not

Imagine if she had longer limbs, she'd be even more devastating. That would be the icing on the cake.

Yes. Yair and zabit are great too but she has more composure and is more precise.

i look pretty good too when i fight 4'11" kids.

I know her kicks this past Saturday turned me on

Just the fluidity of them and how hard each of them were landing, and especially the head kick itself (which was lightning fast)

Right now maybe, but all time UFC I might go with Pettis.

No order.
Shevchenko
Pettis
Cruickshank
Makdessi
Barboza

Would probably be considered the top group.

Benson Henderson TKD?

Valentina said in her signature series that her style is taekwondo, so in her fights you see techniques that you usually can see in Taekwondo.

Front kick:

1560384206520560.gif

Spinning head kick:

1560383872236486.gif

Spinning back kick:

15603851501047742.gif

giphy.webp

I would not have guessed she is a TKD player. Her kicking technique looks like generic kickboxing.

Rogan kicks Val's head clean off

No, because Valentina is a woman.

Can we stop the idiotic comparisons between male athletes and female athletes.

Can we get and idiots guide to biology for the sherdoggers.
<{vega}>

Back