• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Usman a lock?

Lmao at you noobs gloating at Leon`s win oh I told you so ! Yea I was wrong who TF cares we'll see when they fight again I'll remember to tag ya no worries

Leon won the first round then lost the next 3 rds he was losing the 5th too until that hail Mary ko good for him like I said we'll see when they scrap again I still think Usman is the better fighter get over yourselves

Why do you think he's the better fighter?

He got starched as well as got taken down and got his back taken.

You value 3 rounds of grappling control with no damage or threat of finish over rear mounts, RNC attempts, mounts and beautiful knockouts?

Why do you think he's the better fighter?

He got starched as well as got taken down and got his back taken.

You value 3 rounds of grappling control with no damage or threat of finish over rear mounts, RNC attempts, mounts and beautiful knockouts?
They fought 9 and a half rounds in 2 fights and Usman won idk 7-8 of em perhaps that's why yea he got ko`d with a min or two late in a fight he was clearly winning but so what it's mma shit happens
Keep this same energy for the next time they fight we shall see

They fought 9 and a half rounds in 2 fights and Usman won idk 7-8 of em perhaps that's why yea he ko`d with a min or two late in a fight he was clearly winning but so what it's mma shit happens
Keep this same energy for the next time they fight we shall see

I think it's silly to use a 2015 fight to evaluate who's a better fighter in 2022, personally. But that's me.

Lmao at you noobs gloating at Leon`s win oh I told you so !

I guess I have to assume you're lumping me into the noob pile. Just to be clear, I started watching MMA in 1994, so not exactly a noob.

And I'm not gloating about how the fight turned out. I'm simply saying, "Can we please stop with the over the top, endless, hyperbole?"

I still think Usman is the better fighter get over yourselves

I think Usman is better as well. However, I don't go around comparing ranked martial artists to garbage men... Because I'm not here to make overly insane and childish statements. It's not that hard to have a slightly higher bar for a MMA board.

I guess I have to assume you're lumping me into the noob pile. Just to be clear, I started watching MMA in 1994, so not exactly a noob.

And I'm not gloating about how the fight turned out. I'm simply saying, "Can we please stop with the over the top, endless, hyperbole?"

I think Usman is better as well. However, I don't go around comparing ranked martial artists to garbage men... Because I'm not here to make overly insane and childish statements. It's not that hard to have a slightly higher bar for a MMA board.
I was talking about the know it alls that tagged me I hope they keep that same energy for the rubber match. I agree w/ your post though

You keep bringing up double yellow like they don't hand them out excessively here, I copped it for a very obvious joke - also like it's an insult. Is it? Is that harassment? Perhaps you might get slapped with one for that. I'm not crying about it. Someone does seem upset though. I won money on the fluke KO - and have no real support for Usman personally.

When someone has had 20 plus fights and never landed a flush headkick KO like that until the last minute of being down 49-46 in a title fight where the organisation likely would have let him go afterwards it's not unreasonable to call it a fluke. He landed the same shot on Belal twice who kept walking him down right before he was eye gouged to a NC. Couldn't KO anyone else with it either.

Lastly, my two fav current WW's are Shavkat and Khamzat. Both of which would hilariously destroy Edwards.
Let him go afterwards? Lol come on guy.

No one seems to be talking about the ME tomorrow everything I see is about Rockhold/Costa. I guess everyone just thinks Usman is a lock and decided the Rockhold Costa fight is more interesting. Im not too familiar with Edwards. Does he have much of a chance?

A lock?? Hell no.

Lean Edwards is a very real threat to Usman. It absolutely insane people are underestimating him this much

See I told you

After like a 9 fight win streak and then losing to the champ? Even the ufc isn't that mean.

Which includes a NC which should have been a DQ and almost being killed by Nate Diaz. Selling zero. Also being removed from rankings for refusing fights. They wanted him out fosho.

Back