Is USADA just one big trainwreck?

All we have learned from this and Jon Jones' case is that it's better to admit nothing, and deny everything. Appeal, agree to arbitration and then have your suspension cut in half.
In otherwords it's better to cheat
You don’t give up, do you. What I meant was that he knew it had been banned for years when he made the bullshit excuse “It was just added to the banned list and I didn’t know”. He’d have to be an idiot to not know it was banned when he told them, but maybe he is really that dumb, I don’t know.

Per Sherdog logic, he’s a confirmed cheat. Time to get over it.
Why would he be taking it then you moron... geez there's just no getting through to some people. He wanted to get pulled from his fight and suspended? Is that what you're saying?

Basically you are fine with USADA ruining the sport and love taking dicks up your ass. USADA is basically encouraging people to cheat with the way they are operating. Several fighters have been banned by USADA for no good reason now.

Must be a Hillary voter. Can’t come up with any real facts, so you start spouting disparaging comments at people that don’t agree with you.

And LOL at “USADA is basically encouraging people to cheat with the way they are operating” and “Several fighters have been banned by USADA for no good reason now” in consecutive sentences.

Basically you are fine with USADA ruining the sport and love taking dicks up your ass. USADA is basically encouraging people to cheat with the way they are operating. Several fighters have been banned by USADA for no good reason now.
Clever response to a poster who exposed your total ignorance of the situation.

Here's a tip, never accept as fact anything you only saw on the forums or heard in an interview. Check for yourself. I also fell for the 'he didn't even test positive' line at first. But it has been exposed as a lie for a while now.

And PED's are Dimspace's specialty. He knows more about this subject than virtually any poster on Sherdog. You're not going to win this argument with him.

In otherwords it's better to cheat

Why would he be taking it then you moron... geez there's just no getting through to some people. He wanted to get pulled from his fight and suspended? Is that what you're saying?
It's like you can't read. Or just don't bother.

WME wants to cut costs. The UFC currently pays USADA some 6-8 million a year. I think WME cuts USADA. No other league uses it. NFL, MLB, NBA and even boxing don't use USADA. And no one questions their "legitimacy" I think they're gonna go back to the way things used to be with the athletic commissions. Much cheaper. Cost saving

YOUR LOGIC IS SOUND, AND I HOPE YER RIGHT.

Sounds like people on here hate honest people and wish everybody w
Clever response to a poster who exposed your total ignorance of the situation.

Here's a tip, never accept as fact anything you only saw on the forums or heard in an interview. Check for yourself. I also fell for the 'he didn't even test positive' line at first. But it has been exposed as a lie for a while now.

And PED's are Dimspace's specialty. He knows more about this subject than virtually any poster on Sherdog. You're not going to win this argument with him.
I'm going by an article I read on mmajunkie. They should either just allow fighters to roid up or ban all supplements and give fighters that pop for roids the death penalty. Enough with all the bs already.

Where are you getting your information? It has been on USADA's list for a few years but isn't listed on their Brazillian site. Also USADA had just came into power in the UFC and no Lyoto didn't test positive.
The site that it isn't listed on specifically says that it only lists medications, not supplements, and to check the prohibited list (which is on the same page, in Portuguese).

From the FAQ (via google translate):
http://www.consultealista.abcd.gov.br/Home/FAQ
"
Why can not query dietary supplements or homeopathic products on the See List ?
Not all food supplements or homeopathic products are marketed regularly and it is not always possible to know their exact composition. For this reason, our system does not have this information. Consult your doctor first if you decide to use these products.
"
no7keto.png

Last edited:
Name the fighters that have been banned by USADA for no good reason.

Explain... still not sure why he'd take/admit to it if he knew it was banned.

I’m not saying he knew it was banned when he claimed it on the form. I’m saying that when he put out that video saying it was recently added and he didn’t realize, blah, blah, blah, that he was lying. It had been banned by numerous commissions that he had fought under for years. He simply didn’t pay attention and use the resources they spoon fed him.

If he knew it then why would he admit to taking a supplement that basically does nothing. If he knew it was banned he wouldn't have taken it. If he was a cheater he would have tried to hide it. Nothing you said makes any sense.

Because it wasn't legal before USADA took over either. It's been banned since like 2010 by NSAC and CSAC AND Brazil's AC.

Sounds like people on here hate honest people and wish everybody w

I'm going by an article I read on mmajunkie. They should either just allow fighters to roid up or ban all supplements and give fighters that pop for roids the death penalty. Enough with all the bs already.
What honesty? You got your facts completely wrong. When this gets pointed out to you, you start accusing the person who set you straight of taking dicks up the ass and wanting to see the sport ruined. Then you baselessly claim that USADA is encouraging people to cheat while also claiming they're busting people for no reason. Again, with absolutely nothing to substantiate it. I didn't like Machida getting a longer suspension than Jones or Brock either, but he got popped. It's not USADA's fault he didn't check a list that was available for years.

MMAjunkie is Sherdog and Underground forum posters writing articles.

If he knew it then why would he admit to taking a supplement that basically does nothing. If he knew it was banned he wouldn't have taken it. If he was a cheater he would have tried to hide it. Nothing you said makes any sense.

I didnt say he knew.

I said it was documented on the brazilian anti doping sight as being banned (unlike your claims)

And PED's are Dimspace's specialty. You're not going to win this argument with him.

lets be REAL CLEAR about @dimspace

1. he has top notch info on who has been caught, for what, and what their penalties were.
2. thats all.

if you ask him about:
- the effects of certain PEDs (without giving him research time)
- the time he took PEDs,
- the time he wrote PED cocktails for athletes
- how athletes are currently beating USADA (and there are at least 2 ways i know of )

he is all "mmmmm's".

he is suredog's "R.A." (for those of you who went to college, or a hall monitor.

that's it.

is his info valuable?

yes, ive looked his responses up before. but he knows little about how PEDs actually work.

he is popular here because the general wave enjoy a reason to hate.

IN FACT I COULD BE WRONG, BUT IM BETTIN THAT EVEN @dimspace WOULD SAY HE ISNT AN EXPERT ON HOW PEDS AFFECT A HUMAN ATHLETE

if you ask him about:

Very much depends what it is. There are hundreds of PED's being used by athletes. Its impossible to be familiar with every single one. If its a substance im particular knowledgeable about I will talk about it freely (*but will still take the time to go off and find sources to back up the information), if its something im not so familiar with then i will do further research to check my facts before posting..

So I dont go just posting bollocks without first checking my facts? how very, well, unsherdoggy?

To be honest, even things im sure about and confident in, I will generally go and find a source, or double check prior to posting.

(But i will also credit guys like Larry Pepe - steroids - Ross Tucker - blood doping - etc as guys I turn to with my questions who know a shit load more than me in their dedicated areas)

- the time he took PEDs,[

Irrelevant. First up, youve no idea if ive ever taken PED's or not. And secondly, its utterly irrelevant anyway. Lets say Ive taken EPO, what experience does that give me of say, Steroid use? Lets say that ive used Aicar, what experience and knowledge does that give me of blood transfusions?

By the way, for the record, I had a TUE for 4 years.

So because I havent supplied athletes with PED's means what? Travis Tygart hasnt supplied athletes with PED's either.. I do however, have close relationships with some that have

- how athletes are currently beating USADA (and there are at least 2 ways i know of )

There are multiple ways, the two most obvious being microdosing, and flushing (using IV to flush traces of ped's from the system). There are many others, for example manipulation of the bio passport etc, plasma iv etc. , but personally, as someone who is opposed to PED use, I dont think publicly discussing how to beat the tests is, well its not something i think it is right for me to be discussing publicly. "How to beat tests" is not a conversation that I will ever discuss in depth on a public forum outside of vague details. something best reserved for the pub, cafe's watching bike races etc.

Last edited:
lets be REAL CLEAR about @dimspace

1. he has top notch info on who has been caught, for what, and what their penalties were.
2. thats all.

if you ask him about:
- the time he took PEDs,

he is all "mmmmm's".

he is suredog's "R.A." (for those of you who went to college, or a hall monitor.

that's it.

is his info valuable?

yes, ive looked his responses up before. but he knows little about how PEDs actually work.

he is popular here because the general wave enjoy a reason to hate.
He's also provided a lot of technical information on the processes USADA and the AC's use. But we're discussing who got busted and for what. Right in his wheelhouse. I should have been more specific. But he's researched these things a lot and provides legit sources when pressed.

FlyingDeathKick created this thread with a lack of knowledge and an abundance of indignation.

No boner jones

Bork

Homero

Jones and Brock got the max sentence possible for the substances they failed for....and brock paid a $250k fine.

Max sentences and a huge fine are not examples of fighters getting off because they have money.

I do not care if the fighters use steroids or not because the reality is USADA will never win there will always be guys using varius supplements to enhance their performace. And those how manage to beat the system will have a huge advantage for the most part. What they should test instead is bloodpreassure etc to control that the fighters isn´t risking their lives. People want to see freaks and maniacs who´s got the balls to fight them. As long as USADA is in place we will not see as much of this as we have seen before.

or this

Back