Is UFC Fight Night 31 - Fight for the troops 3 the worst UFC card ever ?

I'm excited for the co main and I want to see Yoel Romero again. That's about it really. Hopefully the fights are good.

Kennedy, Carmouche and Bermudez always bring it, so im excited to see those fights as well.

It's the worst I can think of off the top of my head, so I voted yes.

These fights are good. The rest are crap but who cares, man? They may all end up amazing. It's not stacked by any means but it may end up being a crazy good card.

See: UFC Live - Hardy vs. Lytle

that card genuinely made no sense, Dan on a 3 loss streak, and Lytle coming of a loss, maineventing over Benson Henderson and Jim miller.... so silly

I'm still far more excited for this card than the vast majority of Bellator cards though.

looks pretty good to me actually and you really can't judge an event before its happened. the main event is not very exciting but you never know.

it looks weak at first glance but for me personally there are a quite a few names on there I am excited to see fight again. Don't judge it before it's over!

But yes on paper it looks pretty weak

I always like watching Rustam Khabilov fight, but that's about it.

Looks pretty shit but always keen to watch Rustam and Bermudez.

Carmouche goes good for a broad too.

UFC Stacked was the worst card ever. Then the machida vs rampage (I think I'm thinking the right one) card was pretty boring too

Some of those fights have a lot of potential to be blockbuster fights. Sure, not many "big names" on the card, but a few really exciting guys are on there.

ts deserves a forehead smack whenever he types anything..

seems shallow on paper altho i do like the co-main event.
main event is BAD imo.

lets just hope the fights deliver some excitement

How does a poster, who is an obvious troll, and has never once contributed anything useful to this forum, survive to almost 4000 posts? :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Siler , Roop, Edwards , khabilov v Masvidal. Can't be that bad. Even excited to see Carmouche , she's not boring.

I'm only watching it because of Bermudez and Chiesa, love those guys: Bermudez is always fun to watch and I'm a big Chiesa fan since TUF

Back