Is UFC Fight Night 31 - Fight for the troops 3 the worst UFC card ever ?

So you think the card should watered down cause you are anti military ?

Gotcha

So you think the card should be roided up cause you are faux military?

Gotcha.

Go to the UFC website, find someone with a decent name to headline this card and pull it out of the shitter, which is not injured or scheduled to fight in the next 2-3 months(fuck the next month for that matter)

Why don't you make a suggestion for a better card, with someone not fighting already. There are several stacked cards back to back to back, and it isn't financially smart to give 20 million dollars away, for a crowd that isn't paying, risk your top tier fighters, etc... when you have guys under contract, who need fights, log jams at the lower end of divisions, and dudes who are decent fighters who are destroying everyone in regional shows.

Shows like this aren't going to have PPV stars on them, because they are not PPVs... it is what it is. I'm sorry you aren't quite able to grasp that.

You are complaining about a night of fights, all of them free, most if not all of the guys on the card in the top 20 in their division, some in the top 10 in their division...

are you one of these guys who also says that Flyweight title fights should not headline cards on Fox, and the card sucks if there is only a Flyweight or Bantamweight fight, and a contendership co main, and a solid undercard?

Get real. The guys on this card are the people who regularly outperform dudes who make 10 times as much and you would laud as overpaid pieces of shit if they showed up and didn't kill someone in the cage. It's quite disrespectful to some people who are putting their asses on the line.

And honestly, you're overlooking some very talented fighters in the process. People like you would get fucking murdered if you actually fought, because you know absolutely nothing if you think these aren't solid fights. Go watch a Bellator event if you want to talk about shit cards.

Remember that time Fitch and Penn headlined a card? How about Maynard vs Guida?

The even hasn't even happened and you're assuming stuff already, go figure.

Where is the "TS is a moron" option of the poll?

Oh wow, that's pretty bad (on paper) You never know might get some sick fights.

It sucks that there are guys like this and James Krause on the card... boring fighters who win fight of the night, sub of the night, KO of the night...

Clearly know dick about this card.

Its about entertaining men and women who defend the country. They're happy to be there and happy to watch sporting of all types.

Sooooooooo let's not complain.

Shut up OP.There may not be big names but the fights could be good. Can spot atleast 3 knockout probabilities.

The last Sweden card was probably worse. Masvidal/Rustum, Liz/Alexis, Silver/Bermudez, Larkin/Camozzi, Kennedy/Natal, Krause/Green, and Roop/Rivera all peak my interest.

Kennedy/Natal isn't a legit main event but I wont hold it against them since it's basically a charity card. Liz/Alexis would have been a more relevant main event

And to be fair, I don't give a shit about "the troops" as some interest group that they have the right to demand a private entity come and cater to them.

What the hell are you on about? I don't recall reading anywhere where the troops made any fucking demands of the UFC

What 3 are they.

Jorge Masvidal vs Rustam Khabilov
James Krause vs Bobby Green
Steve Siler vs Dennis Bermudez
George Roop vs Francisco Rivera
Neil Magny vs Seth Baczynski
Yves Edwards vs Yancy Maderios

James Krause has finished like 5 guys by either a head kick KO, or punches after a head kick, or knees, or reverse step in elbow. He is your best best. That's actually a VERY exciting fight for anyone who knows fucking anything about the card at all.

How can you say it's an awful card if you haven't seen it yet?

At a glance I'm excited about Yves Edwards return, Chiesa putting the stamp on Smith, Yoel and Markes, Siler-Bermudez should be a good scrap, Lorenz Larkin, Krause, Carmouche, and an awesome co main event what's not to like?

It seems like you like to watch names, and not fights.​

How can you say it's an awful card if you haven't seen it yet?

At a glance I'm excited about Yves Edwards return, Chiesa putting the stamp on Smith, Yoel and Markes, Siler-Bermudez should be a good scrap, Lorenz Larkin, Krause, Carmouche, and an awesome co main event what's not to like?

It seems like you like to watch names, and not fights.​

Exactly... very little pisses me off on Sherdog these days... I'm used to stupid shit, but sometimes man.

Exactly... very little pisses me off on Sherdog these days... I'm used to stupid shit, but sometimes man.

Yeah I think it's getting worse, not that I'm some kind of Sherdog veteran, but sometimes this place just reeks of idiocy.

I haven't seen the card, so I don't know yet. I will wait to pass judgement.

Only one that comes close is 78, and that was a PPV. Yes, it's the worst on paper I can think of.

Back