Is Tyron Woodley good?

He's fantastic but sometimes he fights very tentative and it makes you just wonder wtf he is doing.

he beat condit. Remember that? beat him so good his ACL tapped. You guys still mad about that huh?

he's talented, but there's something about him that I suspect will keep him from ever being a champion. I'm a fan though.

He was too much for Condit, that should tell you something. Rory had his way with him, though. Condit beat Rory, so, there's that, too.

He was too much for Condit, that should tell you something. Rory had his way with him, though. Condit beat Rory, so, there's that, too.
Yea im watching the condit fight and woodley is destroying him

Condit beat Rory 6 years ago when Rory was only 20 years old and he won the first two rounds.

Does he look good?

Yes he's good. Maybe hamstrung just a little by his overwhelming fast twitch physique. Means he'll dominate until he doesn't, and then he'll crack. Not used to being bested or getting controlled.

he has gotten significantly better since his loss to marquardt thats for sure. Only top 5 due to a fluke against condit tho, he loses again to rory, and both kawler and condit in 5 rd fights IMO. But he is definitely deserving of a spot in the top 10, and ill always cheer for a fellow Mizzou alum. Kos and DHK knockouts were both fantastic

1rlPc.gif
You're only good as your last fight...ummm wait a second! Was this EIGHT fights ago and nearly 4 years ago???
Obviously Tyron fights exactly the same way he did in July of 2012, so we should expect the same result going forward.

Havent really followed this guys career at all and hes not really talked about much. I saw some highlights of him knocking guys out and know he TKOD condit with a leg kick but thats pretty much it . Is he good? i know he got his ass beat by rory mcdonald too .

Woodley = WW Title Contender...

Championship caliber? YTBD.

I think he needs to cut some mass, work on that gas tank, and move camps to Jackson/ Wink. He's a damn good fighter but I feel he's wasting time elsewhere not reaching his full potential.

Back