Is Tony Bi-polar?

Bro I got banned from %dimes and Bovada 3 years ago and bought a house next to a golf course in the bay area. But thanks for your opinion. It's been 5 years now, I dropped out of college I was so fucking rich.

Ok.

I was believing you but now I’m not so sure.

If you are so rich why are parlays keeping you up when you don’t need the money?

Ok.

I was believing you but now I’m not so sure.

If you are so rich why are parlays keeping you up when you don’t need the money?
My mom is stage 5 just like my dad she just stopped taking her fucking chemo YOU HAPPY ASSHOLE! Shit is fucking documented. Archive it then STFU.

What in the actual fuck is happening here?

I don't know if you're talking about Tony, OP or if you are Tony.

Getting a sadistic vibe from this thread.

Im sensing youre kinda a crazy person.
I'm sensing you are mindless automata who wakes up at 6am everyday to work as an interchangeable cog, a slave to a system you do not see or understand. Crazy enough for you? Go punch the clock, bitch. Nobody tells me what to do. I also love my mom.. a lot.

He also had surgery on his leg and probably could be having side effects from pain medication . The stuff is strong . Can have side effects for a little bit . From Vic’s , Norcols, or xans. Shit I had two wisdom teeth pulled . The medicine that helped with the pain made me so emotional . I would literally be in my feelings .I threw that shit out. Some people like to finish the whole bottle

I'm sensing you are mindless automata who wakes up at 6am everyday to work as an interchangeable cog, a slave to a system you do not see or understand. Crazy enough for you? Go punch the clock, bitch. Nobody tells me what to do. I also love my mom.. a lot.

Wrong.

Like I said, guys don’t think straight when they don’t sleep.

Sorry about your mom man.

Get some help you seem stressed.

Lol I see you were just trolling.

Get some help anyway crazy
AV bet the Till fight? I'll take Jorge. 30 days. Fine line between crazy and genius isn't there?

We saw real glimpses of this on TUF and in the privacy of their home his wife must still be terrified. I feel badly for her. Tony is bi-polar that's why he out works and out hearts everyone. He is/ was also manic. Not charisma Conor manic. Probably hallucinating, feeling higher than any drug any man has ever tried who doesn't have bi-polar disorder. His wife should have laced his shit with lithium salts, but he had not eaten for days maybe weeks. He felt like a God. And probably believed he was one. Hell, the skies probably opened up and he saw God. We've known he's a little crazy forever, well, he's bi-polar, and he may or may not have had his first manic episode. A variety of factors, probably numerous factors, may have triggered this. Is it ok? No. Should he be locked up if he put hands on a woman? Yes. He's a danger to society and without intervention he could be dead or in prison for virtually anything. Would one dose of Lithium return him to his normal semi-sanity? Yes. Was he chemically imbalanced and would win a court case based on insanity especially with the officer's account and be sent to off to some shitty jail/ hospital somewhere? Yes. Is putting hands on women fucking deplorable and he deserves time regardless? Yes. Does it annoy me that I sometimes write in the form of asking myself questions? Yes. But we need to understand, Tony's greatest strength has always been his "mental intangibles," it's also his greatest weakness. He was clinically, mentally insane when this happened. Let's have some sympathy for the man. He has not lived an easy life. He will never live an easy life, imo.
Hypopolar

People throw around bi-polar a bit too much. He's has manic episodes for sure. That doesn't mean he is clinically bi-polar. I have a sibling to who has severe bi-polar disorder, and what Tony has done recently DOES sound like her. However, isolated incidents can come from a lot of different sources. And you'd need years of the same rapid manic/depressive episodes to know if he's truly Bi-Polar. And you also have to remember "bi-polar" is usually a symptom of something else. For instance, my sibling is technically just a schizo-lite, which manifests as "bi polar" because her breaks from reality aren't frequent enough to be fully schizophrenic.

Mental disorder is REALLY hard to pinpoint and humans only understand about 2% of it.

People throw around bi-polar a bit too much. He's has manic episodes for sure. That doesn't mean he is clinically bi-polar. I have a sibling to who has severe bi-polar disorder, and what Tony has done recently DOES sound like her. However, isolated incidents can come from a lot of different sources. And you'd need years of the same rapid manic/depressive episodes to know if he's truly Bi-Polar. And you also have to remember "bi-polar" is usually a symptom of something else. For instance, my sibling is technically just a schizo-lite, which manifests as "bi polar" because her breaks from reality aren't frequent enough to be fully schizophrenic.

Mental disorder is REALLY hard to pinpoint and humans only understand about 2% of it.
It's actually used as an umbrella term for a variety of mental illnesses.

We saw real glimpses of this on TUF and in the privacy of their home his wife must still be terrified. I feel badly for her. Tony is bi-polar that's why he out works and out hearts everyone. He is/ was also manic. Not charisma Conor manic. Probably hallucinating, feeling higher than any drug any man has ever tried who doesn't have bi-polar disorder. His wife should have laced his shit with lithium salts, but he had not eaten for days maybe weeks. He felt like a God. And probably believed he was one. Hell, the skies probably opened up and he saw God. We've known he's a little crazy forever, well, he's bi-polar, and he may or may not have had his first manic episode. A variety of factors, probably numerous factors, may have triggered this. Is it ok? No. Should he be locked up if he put hands on a woman? Yes. He's a danger to society and without intervention he could be dead or in prison for virtually anything. Would one dose of Lithium return him to his normal semi-sanity? Yes. Was he chemically imbalanced and would win a court case based on insanity especially with the officer's account and be sent to off to some shitty jail/ hospital somewhere? Yes. Is putting hands on women fucking deplorable and he deserves time regardless? Yes. Does it annoy me that I sometimes write in the form of asking myself questions? Yes. But we need to understand, Tony's greatest strength has always been his "mental intangibles," it's also his greatest weakness. He was clinically, mentally insane when this happened. Let's have some sympathy for the man. He has not lived an easy life. He will never live an easy life, imo.
i think you are 100% right. i've seen quite some cases of bipolar disorder, it checks a lot of boxes. no sleep, overly active, agressive, weird thoughts, etc. typical of a mania phase

yes, it's obviously impossible for us to fully claim a diagnosis, but from what we heard so far there are definitely a lot of things that could be pointing in that direction.

schizoaffective disorder.
You can't have schizoaffective disorder without a mood disorder but nobody here has ever minored in psychology. Does anyone have any clue what they're talking about?

Back