Is this the millenial era of MMA fans?

Rashida-Jones-Disgusted.gif
giphy.gif

Too many fake ass millennial MMA fans in general.

If you weren't watching Vovchanchyn submit to knees live at the 2000 GP (like me, of course), you are a poser ass bitch.

You sound like a wannabe hard-ass.

Probably the type of guy that demonstrates some horrid armbar technique to the local neighbourhood kids trying to look badass, and who proudly has UFC posters hanging all over his garage with his garagedoor being open all day long making sure every bystander can see.

TS complaining about complainers

he is just another sherbro

welcome, buddy!!

I've noticed there are tons of soft ass fans on the forum complaining about everything related UFC, MMA in general, and any combat sport.

<DCrying>
wHo CaReS aBoUt BrOcK vS DC?!
uFc 236 hAS nO iNtErEsTiNG fIgHtS!
bArE KnUcKlE bOxInG iS dIsGuStInG!!!
OmG jOn JonEs aNd AnDeRsOn SiLvA sHoUlD bE BaNnEd FoReVeR!!
<DCrying>

What the hell is going on around here? Mostly young children moaning about all this? Same people that only tune in for Conor pressers/fights?

Weird as fuck. Defenity soft millenials who try to watch fights but close their eyes quickely right before a punch connects.

Do you want to be a fucking fight fan?
GaseousAdorableHornedtoad-small.gif
>Pretends to be a fight fan
>Wants to see Brock.

Go watch some fucking cartoons, ya knob.

Its the milenial era of everything and its getting worse and worse

At least Milenials close to getting things like Taken and Bourne movies where fighting is realistic and brutal. We grew up watching rediculous Jakie Chan, Bollo Young, Van Dam, Steven Bullshit Seagal, David Doodnokoff, Dolf Lungren, Rocky movies and all that "punch you in the face 200000000000000000 times and you still alive" and "have 2500000 bullets in 1 pistol" and " one guy takes on 2000000 strong army with 1 pistol and never picks up heavy weapons fallen from dead combatants (not sure where he stores all the magazines throughout the shootout)

Grew up watching the most Number onest bullshit out there.

How about some Thunder in Paradise movie with Hulk Hogan?

I've noticed there are tons of soft ass fans on the forum complaining about everything related UFC, MMA in general, and any combat sport.

<DCrying>
<DCrying>

What the hell is going on around here? Mostly young children moaning about all this? Same people that only tune in for Conor pressers/fights?

Weird as fuck. Defenity soft millenials who try to watch fights but close their eyes quickely right before a punch connects.

Yes. When you have male feminists making shit posts about how awesome and inspiring WMMA is, and how they were tapped out by 115lb girls, you know your sport has been infested by the emasculated youth of America and her satellite nations in Western Europe.

I never said I wasn't. Depending on what source you go to I could be Gen X or a Millennial. I was born in 1980. I actualley read a great article called The Oregon Trail Generation: Life Before and After Mainstream Tech. If youwere born in the late 70's or early 80's this is a great read.

https://socialmediaweek.org/blog/2015/04/oregon-trail-generation/
Might actually check that out.

I was born in 1988. I kind of feel like the 80's and early 90's kids are some of the most unique out there. We're all still young enough to have adapted to technology as it got very popular in the late 90's and on and we all still have long careers ahead of us. Yet we are old enough to have had somewhat traditional childhoods. We're kind of stuck in the middle to be honest. We've come of age in the biggest tech boom perhaps that there will ever be. So for all those people who think millennials are bad, you've not seen nothing yet. Just wait until the kids today are adults in 15-20 years.....

When I was a kid...cell phones weren't really a big thing. I didn't know how to use the internet until about 2000 and on. I also didn't have all the gaming systems. I had the basic sega genesis but that's about it. We still used a landline, flatscreen tv's didn't exist, and we played outside quite often. I always smile when I see kids still playing outside, but it's becoming more and more rare.

I love how people use "millenials" like its some kindof insult. Its not. Its a nickname for a time period. No different then Baby Boomers Or Generation X. The people that were born in that time period are not all the same, do not believe the same things or act the same way. Some do, some dont.

You are using a lazy term to lump a large group of people together than bitching about them bitching. What a bitch.
It actually is an insult. I went back to college with them as an old man. They were all dumb as fuck, and that's no exaggeration.

It actually is an insult. I went back to college with them as an old man. They were all dumb as fuck, and that's no exaggeration.
So, your old ass truly believes everyone born between 1980 -2000 are "all dumb as fuck"?
That's what your going with?

You can't admit that's a vague generalization that has little basis in reality?

<45><45><45><45><45>POTY.

You sound like a wannabe hard-ass.

Probably the type of guy that demonstrates some horrid armbar technique to the local neighbourhood kids trying to look badass, and who proudly has UFC posters hanging all over his garage with his garagedoor being open all day long making sure every bystander can see.

<DCrying>
<DCrying>

I can only speak for myself as a millennial (1983) that not all of us are bitch made SJW warriors. Anyone that gets offended by someone's tweet or any other text on a screen is a fucking dumbass.

So, your old ass truly believes everyone born between 1980 -2000 are "all dumb as fuck"?
That's what your going with?

You can't admit that's a vague generalization that has little basis in reality?
not vague at all. 9/10 people i was in class with were dumb as fuck. thats not even a slight exaggeration. sorry if that hurts, but its true.

not vague at all. 9/10 people i was in class with were dumb as fuck. thats not even a slight exaggeration. sorry if that hurts, but its true.

You realize saying 90% of your college peers are idiots is entirely different than saying an entire generation are all idiots right? Maybe you just went to the dumb college.

People have been bitching about millennials for the past 2 generations even though some of them are already full grown people with jobs and families. My dad who is baby boomer tells me about how his grandparents bitched about how all the baby boomers were pussies and had it easy. Then the industrial revolution/post civil war crowd bitched about how the WW1 and rolling twenties generation were a bunch of undisciplined partying hooligans.

Millenials will bitch about how Gen Z are a bunch of pussies. Repeat

That's pretty much how it works..."Kids, these days." It isn't unique to today's gen Z kids.

I agree man. My old ass started watching in 8th grade around 94 via VHS tapes. It had the feel like pro wrestling finally became real. I can still remember a time when there was no way to see people legitimately fight each other. Don't get me wrong I've always been a fan of boxing, but sometimes that's not enough to satisfy my inner just bleed god.

‘93 for me. I was in grade 7... I agree 100% with your perspective.

Back