Is this the millenial era of MMA fans?

You realize 'millennial' describes pretty much everyone aged 37 (born after 1980) and younger, right? They've been fans for a while now.

I've never heard 80's babies referred to as millennial's, and I don't appreciate you trying to lump us together with those hipster :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: born after 1990.

I've never heard 80's babies referred to as millennial's, and I don't appreciate you trying to lump us together with those hipster :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: born after 1990.
Gen X (MTV generation) is when you were born between 1965-1980
Gen Y (millennial) is when you were born between 1981-1996
Gen Z is when you were born between 1997-present

Chances are you are a millennial. I'm a millennial and I'm 36.

Gen X (MTV generation) is when you were born between 1965-1980
Gen Y (millennial) is when you were born between 1981-1996
Gen Z is when you were born between 1997-present

Chances are you are a millennial. I'm a millennial and I'm 36.
This forum is a lot older than you'd guess based off the immaturity of the posts. You're probably on the younger side here at 36. There are some really crusty old prudes on Sherdog. Makes sense considering the demographics of MMA watchers.

A new report from Sports Business Journal has the median age of UFC television viewers pegged at 49 years old. That's far outside the desirable — and incredibly marketable — “Men Aged 18-34” demographic that the world’s leading mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion used to score 10 years ago.​

I'm 32 year old millenial and I bang you girls pooter until it turns inside out.

tenor.gif

Seriously though. I’m too old to qualify as a millennial, damn it.

I got banned many years ago for posting a picture of Hermès Franca with his stuffed shorts at the weigh ins

Sherdog has always been soft

Millenials have always been defined as people born in the early 80s through the 90s. 95% of fighters in the UFC are millenials

Your avi, who this be? Is it who me thinks it is?
It’s from the GOAT thread from here that has sadly been deleted. The guy took a picture of his sister in law’s ass.

You realise "Millenials" are commonly defined as those born between 1980-1999, right?

Unless you're over 40, you're probably one of them.

People have been bitching about millennials for the past 2 generations even though some of them are already full grown people with jobs and families. My dad who is baby boomer tells me about how his grandparents bitched about how all the baby boomers were pussies and had it easy. Then the industrial revolution/post civil war crowd bitched about how the WW1 and rolling twenties generation were a bunch of undisciplined partying hooligans.

Millenials will bitch about how Gen Z are a bunch of pussies. Repeat

Gen X here.

Now get off my damned lawn!
Fuckin kids.

You realise "Millenials" are commonly defined as those born between 1980-1999, right?

Unless you're over 40, you're probably one of them.
I choose not to believe this.

It's becoming millennial era of a lot of things and that's why so much stuff is starting to suck dick. Where's the fucking start over 1980 button.
The years to term isn't even correct, should be 1990s and up, not 81. Those are a weaker breed.

LOL. Classic millennial, doesn't even know what the words he is using even mean.

I love how people use "millenials" like its some kindof insult. Its not. Its a nickname for a time period. No different then Baby Boomers Or Generation X. The people that were born in that time period are not all the same, do not believe the same things or act the same way. Some do, some dont.

You are using a lazy term to lump a large group of people together than bitching about them bitching. What a bitch.

Back