Is this the millenial era of MMA fans?

The thing is though, you have like, 4 chins, or something.

Brock v DC is stupid though.

But uhm nah this has been a part of MMA for a long time. No card has interesting fights, the UFC is dying, every division is weak, etc etc.

Been hearing it since I joined and before lol.

Just watch for the technical violence. The gender neutral fans can squabble about the daytime stories.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TS doesn't like people bitching but does the exact same thing in his own thread. Smfh, we see dozens of those in a week. Nothing ground-breaking, bud.

TIL I'm a "moaning child" and "soft kid" 34 year old MMA fan since the mid 90s ...

One things for sure, there’s lots of sensitive he-she’s smashing the report button these days. I prophesied years ago that the snitches are winning. I said these things would come to pass, and now they are coming to pass.

No Sherdog for Real Men

Its the trolls. They trigger people and when you Verbally rough them up, they snitch on you.

I went back-and-forth with a guy on a mma Facebook page. He challenged me to a fight And when I agreed to it he snitched on me.

I'm inbetween millennials and gen Z, but way more mature than the world's wisest man.

You realize 'millennial' describes pretty much everyone aged 37 (born after 1980) and younger, right? They've been fans for a while now.

Its the trolls. They trigger people and when you Verbally rough them up, they snitch on you.

I went back-and-forth with a guy on a mma Facebook page. He challenged me to a fight And when I agreed to it he snitched on me.

Prior to my previous demise, I made countless threads and took the fight directly to these weak little kids that pollute the forum with their tears... I lost. The recent rash of bans of longtime Sherdog staples just reinforces that we are entering in a new era of the pussification of Sherdog. Keep you’re hands up kid, and watch your back.

Every Generation: [younger generation] is soft as fuck!

MIllenial is anyone under 38. Therefore most of the UFC history has been millenials. OP is a millenial cuck who his wife get banged by republicans over the age of 50.

I'm 32 year old millenial and I bang you girls pooter until it turns inside out.

Let's be honest...you need millennial fans to uphold the popularity of the sport.

I understand the whole millennial thing....really. You guys think all millennials are spoon fed, cry-baby's, and entitled. You are right for the most part. So i'm not really here to argue that.

But consider this--if you are not a millennial, then you are either the generation after (which is twice as bad as the millennial age group) or you are the generation(s) before. Now, considering you are probably older than 38, you have to take responsibility for the generation you helped raise lol.

I agree man. My old ass started watching in 8th grade around 94 via VHS tapes. It had the feel like pro wrestling finally became real. I can still remember a time when there was no way to see people legitimately fight each other. Don't get me wrong I've always been a fan of boxing, but sometimes that's not enough to satisfy my inner just bleed god.
Wait, wouldn't that make you a millennial lol? You are on the fence bruh...

Ironic how this is by far the whiniest thread on the front page right now. Toughen up and don’t let people get to you so easily.

Of course. Who do you think is of fighting age right now?

method=get&rs=90&q=75&x=16&y=5&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=C9CA5263-1D09-6BFC-E555859E25F07634.jpg

millennial are not weak. in other generations most media reporting and such was on remarkable individuals, businessmen, brave soldiers etc.

now with social media, every idiot can broadcast their stupidity to everyone on earth. millenials were the first generation of that and attained a reputation problem.

the baby boomers are far worse than millennials will ever be and their parents were The Greatest Generation. Their parents are looking down on them in shame.

Back