Is This the Biggest Cuck Ever?

I'd dump your fiancée just for knowing and associating w/ that lady

Sounds like something that happens in Japan.

You should show her and your old lady and sleep with the dude to get even. Raw dog him

I was debating whether or not I should share this, but it's too funny/pathetic to keep to myself.

Tl;Dr
- Guy pays for everything his girl does. Buys her a Mercedes Benz. She's now demanding a Porsche.
- Girl can go to Med School, but chooses not to. Chooses not to work.
- Girl parties everyday and cheats on him just as often. Guy is not allowed to even have sex with her.
- Girl wants to marry him asap for his money. Says he can only have sex after he marries her.

My fiancee knows a girl who has been dating this guy for a few years. Both are mid 20s. The guy is good looking and has a well paying job. The guy also pays for everything the girl does, including:
- Her rent
- All her shopping (it's a lot)
- Her school (she skips almost all her classes and exams)
- Bought her a Mercedes (and now she's demanding a Porsche)

The girl studied a science major in college and was on track to go to med school, but now doesn't want to go because her boyfriend is paying for everything. She also cheats on him nonstop, with both guys and girls. She also doesn't let him have sex with her (he can only do oral, nothing more). She's basically living the life (doesn't work, doesn't go to school, goes out everyday on his wallet, gets railed out by various guys). She also viciously complains about him to everyone she meets, but can't stop talking positively about her "cute" male "best friends."

To top it off, she's determined to marry him and has told him that he can't fuck her until they marry. She's also made it clear that she'll leave him if he ever thinks about cheating on her. The best part: She said this to a girl she was fucking behind his back.

I don't know the guy, so it's not my business to knock some sense into him, but goddamn this is pathetic.

No. There are guys who meet all of this or similar (via paying for everything she does) but also raise another man's kid. There are even cases of men wanting other men to impregnate their woman and raise the kid.

I remember I liked this chick back when I was a teenager and I wrote her a letter telling her I loved her (I was young and dumb) and she didn't feel the same way back. I felt like the biggest loser on the planet getting rejected like that. But I moved on shortly afterwards

Then I read stories about fool's like this and I realize that you're only a true loser if you continue to pursue a woman that has made it clear she has no interest or does not show you the respect you deserve.

I bet ole boy is the kind of guy that would try to start a fight with another guy for disrespecting his "girl" while she's openly disrespecting his ass in front of everybody. Pathetic

I remember I liked this chick back when I was a teenager and I wrote her a letter telling her I loved her (I was young and dumb) and she didn't feel the same way back. I felt like the biggest loser on the planet getting rejected like that. But I moved on shortly afterwards

Then I read stories about fool's like this and I realize that you're only a true loser if you continue to pursue a woman that has made it clear she has no interest or does not show you the respect you deserve.

I bet ole boy is the kind of guy that would try to start a fight with another guy for disrespecting his "girl" while she's openly disrespecting his ass in front of everybody. Pathetic
I was no different than you. A few years ago, before I started getting serious with girls, I bought $65 Valentine's flowers for my ex-girlfriend at the time. I even went out at 430am the night before Valentines to a sketchy Walmart to get last-minute chocolates. The result: My ex and I had what *I* thought was a romantic talk, and I thought we were back together.... except that a few days later she starts texting me about this other dude she had been talking to since before we broke up.

I was devastated at the time, but now I laugh at it. The better you get at something, the more past failures go from sad to hilarious. I was an idiot with girls at the time, but who wasn't at one point <45>

Never let a bitch treat me poorly or take advantage of me. I had a female friend in HS and my friends would make fun of me for driving her everywhere. But she was hot and blowing me. Was a fair trade imo.
The only people that take advantage of you are the ones you let do it.

This guy transcends the word cuck. I don't even know what to call this guy. I can't believe people like this exist.

Never let a bitch treat me poorly or take advantage of me. I had a female friend in HS and my friends would make fun of me for driving her everywhere. But she was hot and blowing me. Was a fair trade imo.
The only people that take advantage of you are the ones you let do it.
At least you were being blown haha. My fiancee knows another girl (different one than the OP) who has a group of male friends she openly uses for money. She'll take them to dinner; they pay fully; she doesn't give them anything sexual. Works like a charm for her every time with bars, clubs, etc. And if one of her male friends has enough then she finds another.

No lie, I respect the hustle.

This guy transcends the word cuck. I don't even know what to call this guy. I can't believe people like this exist.
Here's another story for you:
- Man lives with woman for over a decade. He pays everything for her, including living expenses and her nursing school. Both are in their 40s.
- Man wants kids, but girl claims she is infertile. Rumor is she got pregnant once but had an abortion behind his back.
- Girl suddenly leaves him. Man pays for her new apartment where her new boyfriend lives too.
- Girl breaks up with her new boyfriend and moves back with original man. She makes it clear they will be living platonically. Man is okay with it and pays everything for her again. Man now considers the girl his "sister."

This man is a family friend and it's almost weird when he brings his "sister" along haha.

Here's another story for you:
- Man lives with woman for over a decade. He pays everything for her, including living expenses and her nursing school. Both are in their 40s.
- Man wants kids, but girl claims she is infertile. Rumor is she got pregnant once but had an abortion behind his back.
- Girl suddenly leaves him. Man pays for her new apartment where her new boyfriend lives too.
- Girl breaks up with her new boyfriend and moves back with original man. She makes it clear they will be living platonically. Man is okay with it and pays everything for her again. Man now considers the girl his "sister."

This man is a family friend and it's almost weird when he brings his "sister" along haha.
Where the fuck do you find these people lmao

good for her I guess. sounds like a cunt but a slick cunt.

What in the living Death fuck has happened to The Berry.

It’s all incels and Cuck threads. God do I miss @Clippy making threads.

1. He needs to buy the Porsche and then cut the brake lines

2. I would be disgusted if my fiancee associated with someone that vile

Maybe I'm a cruel fuck but I cant help but feel losers like that deserve what they get. If they completely remove every inch of their backbone I'm not going to feel sorry for them. I hope she takes him for everything he has. Hopefully they marry soon, he gets her a 20k ring hand picked by her, no prenup, and then she takes everything.

Shes a vile soulless lazy bitch, but that's better than a clueless coward that the guy is I suppose

He has to know she is sleeping around right? If he gets off on her rotten behavior then it's not a problem. He might be in the closet dressed as superman watching it go down. ;)

Also your gf might be taking notes...

Maybe I'm a cruel fuck but I cant help but feel losers like that deserve what they get. If they completely remove every inch of their backbone I'm not going to feel sorry for them. I hope she takes him for everything he has. Hopefully they marry soon, he gets her a 20k ring hand picked by her, no prenup, and then she takes everything.

Shes a vile soulless lazy bitch, but that's better than a clueless coward that the guy is I suppose

This is why I voted that I "don't hate you" in your poll. I agree. I have very little sympathy for that guy (or any guy that dates a very materialistic woman).

Judging by the way TS described her, the guy probably looks at her as some kind of pretty, trophy, and she does the same, just replacing "pretty" with "rich". He was probably taught that to get desirable women, you need a lot of money and to provide them with all of their needs...and he found the perfect woman for that scenario.

Situations like these remind me of those "The Monkey's Paw" story. Be careful what you wish for.

Wow 3 pages in & not one person has asked why you haven’t had a threesome with his girl? This threesome is being served up on a silver platter TS. Don’t be afraid it will ruin your relationship.

Wow 3 pages in & not one person has asked why you haven’t had a threesome with his girl? This threesome is being served up on a silver platter TS. Don’t be afraid it will ruin your relationship.
My girl is fine with a threesome (she fucked this girl, after all). I'll copy/paste a reply I gave to a similar question on here:

"I was debating sleeping with this girl, but I'm legitimately scared that she'll #metoo the guys she sleeps with if/when she gets caught (she'll blame them so she doesn't have to take responsibility). That's the vibe I got from her."

Even my fiancee no longer associates with this girl. It's best not to get involved with people who openly use/manipulate others.

Back