Is This the Biggest Cuck Ever?

You know how to titillate an ocelot?

You oscillate it’s tit a lot.

<Gordonhat>

No pictures, poorly written, no details about her looks

TS is a true Shertard!

Follow bro code and tell him before her behaviour rubs off on your Mrs

I was debating whether or not I should share this, but it's too funny/pathetic to keep to myself.

Tl;Dr
- Guy pays for everything his girl does. Buys her a Mercedes Benz. She's now demanding a Porsche.
- Girl can go to Med School, but chooses not to. Chooses not to work.
- Girl parties everyday and cheats on him just as often. Guy is not allowed to even have sex with her.
- Girl wants to marry him asap for his money. Says he can only have sex after he marries her.

My fiancee knows a girl who has been dating this guy for a few years. Both are mid 20s. The guy is good looking and has a well paying job. The guy also pays for everything the girl does, including:
- Her rent
- All her shopping (it's a lot)
- Her school (she skips almost all her classes and exams)
- Bought her a Mercedes (and now she's demanding a Porsche)

The girl studied a science major in college and was on track to go to med school, but now doesn't want to go because her boyfriend is paying for everything. She also cheats on him nonstop, with both guys and girls. She also doesn't let him have sex with her (he can only do oral, nothing more). She's basically living the life (doesn't work, doesn't go to school, goes out everyday on his wallet, gets railed out by various guys). She also viciously complains about him to everyone she meets, but can't stop talking positively about her "cute" male "best friends."

To top it off, she's determined to marry him and has told him that he can't fuck her until they marry. She's also made it clear that she'll leave him if he ever thinks about cheating on her. The best part: She said this to a girl she was fucking behind his back.

I don't know the guy, so it's not my business to knock some sense into him, but goddamn this is pathetic.
I don't want to believe this scenario is real.

But at the same time, I kinda do.

Pray tell, what is stopping said cuck from telling said hoe to hit the bricks? Does she let him fantasize about her while he jerks off?

Wait, she was fucking a girl behind his back?!...
Guys and girls, yeah

I don't want to believe this scenario is real.

But at the same time, I kinda do.

Pray tell, what is stopping said cuck from telling said hoe to hit the bricks? Does she let him fantasize about her while he jerks off?
Haha I actually have no clue. I don't know this guy personally.

Cuck? So he watches her have sex and gets off on it (and is okay with it)?

Cuck? No. A fucking moron? Yes!

TS, if your wife slept with this woman, you're going to get cucked soon too.

Back