Is This the Biggest Cuck Ever?

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was debating whether or not I should share this, but it's too funny/pathetic to keep to myself.

Tl;Dr
- Guy pays for everything his girl does. Buys her a Mercedes Benz. She's now demanding a Porsche.
- Girl can go to Med School, but chooses not to. Chooses not to work.
- Girl parties everyday and cheats on him just as often. Guy is not allowed to even have sex with her.
- Girl wants to marry him asap for his money. Says he can only have sex after he marries her.

My fiancee knows a girl who has been dating this guy for a few years. Both are mid 20s. The guy is good looking and has a well paying job. The guy also pays for everything the girl does, including:
- Her rent
- All her shopping (it's a lot)
- Her school (she skips almost all her classes and exams)
- Bought her a Mercedes (and now she's demanding a Porsche)

The girl studied a science major in college and was on track to go to med school, but now doesn't want to go because her boyfriend is paying for everything. She also cheats on him nonstop, with both guys and girls. She also doesn't let him have sex with her (he can only do oral, nothing more). She's basically living the life (doesn't work, doesn't go to school, goes out everyday on his wallet, gets railed out by various guys). She also viciously complains about him to everyone she meets, but can't stop talking positively about her "cute" male "best friends."

To top it off, she's determined to marry him and has told him that he can't fuck her until they marry. She's also made it clear that she'll leave him if he ever thinks about cheating on her. The best part: She said this to a girl she was fucking behind his back.

I don't know the guy, so it's not my business to knock some sense into him, but goddamn this is pathetic.

You should dump her TS. She isn't going to have sex with you.

If I didn't know a similiar couple, I wouldn't believe there's people like that. But the guy from your story takes the cake, TS.

I didn't read the OP but it wasn't a picture of TS so the answer is no.

Guys like this deserve to have their genes weeded out of our species (which is likely what's going to happen).

I was debating whether or not I should share this, but it's too funny/pathetic to keep to myself.

Tl;Dr
- Guy pays for everything his girl does. Buys her a Mercedes Benz. She's now demanding a Porsche.
- Girl can go to Med School, but chooses not to. Chooses not to work.
- Girl parties everyday and cheats on him just as often. Guy is not allowed to even have sex with her.
- Girl wants to marry him asap for his money. Says he can only have sex after he marries her.

My fiancee knows a girl who has been dating this guy for a few years. Both are mid 20s. The guy is good looking and has a well paying job. The guy also pays for everything the girl does, including:
- Her rent
- All her shopping (it's a lot)
- Her school (she skips almost all her classes and exams)
- Bought her a Mercedes (and now she's demanding a Porsche)

The girl studied a science major in college and was on track to go to med school, but now doesn't want to go because her boyfriend is paying for everything. She also cheats on him nonstop, with both guys and girls. She also doesn't let him have sex with her (he can only do oral, nothing more). She's basically living the life (doesn't work, doesn't go to school, goes out everyday on his wallet, gets railed out by various guys). She also viciously complains about him to everyone she meets, but can't stop talking positively about her "cute" male "best friends."

To top it off, she's determined to marry him and has told him that he can't fuck her until they marry. She's also made it clear that she'll leave him if he ever thinks about cheating on her. The best part: She said this to a girl she was fucking behind his back.

I don't know the guy, so it's not my business to knock some sense into him, but goddamn this is pathetic.

I find this hard to believe tbh. It's just too much.

He's obviously just using her to gain control of the Riverlands. He'll dump her when it's time to make a move on Winterfell.

try to blackmail that girl,
and have sex with her.

I don't blame you. It's one of those stories that's hard to believe unless you know a guy similar to this.

It's so bad man. I know she's a horrible human being and deserves an eternity in hell, but he's as guilty as she is. Just wow.

try to blackmail that girl,
and have sex with her.
My fiancee already had sex with her (which is how I even know this). I was debating sleeping with this girl, but I'm legitimately scared that she'll #metoo the guys she sleeps with if/when she gets caught (she'll blame them so she doesn't have to take responsibility). That's the vibe I got from her.

My fiancee already had sex with her (which is how I even know this). I was debating sleeping with this girl, but I'm legitimately scared that she'll #metoo the guys she sleeps with if/when she gets caught (she'll blame them so she doesn't have to take responsibility). That's the vibe I got from her.
think with your dick here,
fck your brain.

Do you have pics of her?
I'd rather not post any pics to keep this all anonymous. But she's Turkish, AMAZING hips/thighs, good ass, decent tits, and cute face. I'd say 7-8/10 at least.

I'd rather not post any pics to keep this all anonymous. But she's Turkish, AMAZING hips/thighs, good ass, decent tits, and cute face. I'd say 7-8/10 at least.
come on, do we have to beg ?

Back