Is This Legal?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
method=get&s=jamie-varner-melvin-guillard-gif.gif

That is so dangerous...

Great fight though.

I also noticed that is the same referee that officiated during the Khabilov/Pichel fight...

Don't see how it's that dangerous.
You can easily tuck your chin and absorb close to no damage.

umm... urijah faber did the exact same thing to chance farrar.

That is very dangerous and shouldn't be allowed. What if the guy was rocked and don't realize to tuck his chin? First death in the UFC.

Relax brah, thats a WWE move called "white noise", gets used weekly, and we all know how fake that stuff is.

From my understanding it would be illigal if Melvin would have landed with his head first. Which would be kind of a BS rule to beginn with.

Even the Rustam suplex action was dangerous no clue how to solve this though.

That is very dangerous and shouldn't be allowed. What if the guy was rocked and don't realize to tuck his chin? First death in the UFC.

If you don't want to be dropped in your head, don't throw up inverted triangles on standing opponents.

It's just another of the loop holes the unified rules has.

No punching to the back of the head, but feel free to elevate and slam your opponent so they hit the back of their head on the ground.

They really need to sit down and work out everything.

So many rules are just silly.

No punching to the back of the head, but feel free to elevate and slam your opponent so they hit the back of their head on the ground.

Who says the slam will hit his head on the back?

Hey I don't know if you know this but these guys actually make money to fight each other while locked in a cage so I don't think they're worried about a little butt drop.

Which fight was that? Because Melvin landed on his shoulder.

If he had spiked him directly on his head then yes, but Melvin took most of it with his shoulders. It's kind of retarded that what makes it legal/illegal is how the guy protects himself from it, considering the guy should be trying to drop him on his head anyways...

But it is what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back