Social Is there some fetish or niche for child fight clubs? WTF mate?

It’s the worst I’ve ever heard of. Supposedly a guy survived around 3 weeks of that torture. I can’t imagine
I believe I watched or read the same exact thing. Just chillin on a boat, getting exposure, and eaten from the inside out. At least they are "fed"!
Horrifying!!!!

I believe I watched or read the same exact thing. Just chillin on a boat, getting exposure, and eaten from the inside out. At least they are "fed"!
Horrifying!!!!
Yeah it is next level torture. It must be excruciating to even the people doing the torture. Rotting out while rodents, birds, fish, bees, and all sorts of bugs eat you alive while you sit in your own excrement while exposed to the sun and all elements. They kept overfeeding the murderers and it would keep them alive but sick. It wasn’t even an uncommon form of torture. The guy who came up with this and the guys who enforced it are sick fucks.

Yeah it is next level torture. It must be excruciating to even the people doing the torture. Rotting out while rodents, birds, fish, bees, and all sorts of bugs eat you alive while you sit in your own excrement while exposed to the sun and all elements. They kept overfeeding the murderers and it would keep them alive but sick. It wasn’t even an uncommon form of torture. The guy who came up with this and the guys who enforced it are sick fucks.
Agreed. It takes a special individual that could do such a thing. I say chop the head off and be done with it. If suitable to the situation.

How you can play a role in this sort of execution, or what you consider it, is beyond me; and I don’t really care if horrible people get taken out. This is something different entirely. Maybe it was for the worst of the worst? How else would someone be ok with it?

fight-mma.gif

do those people even require some kind of official certification? or are they just a glorified multi-baby-sitting service?

The one that always stood out to me was being seated on a wooden pyramid. Could you imagine having a pointy thing just tearing your ass up for god knows how many hours?

Last edited:
Agreed. It takes a special individual that could do such a thing. I say chop the head off and be done with it. If suitable to the situation.

How you can play a role in this sort of execution, or what you consider it, is beyond me; and I don’t really care if horrible people get taken out. This is something different entirely. Maybe it was for the worst of the worst? How else would someone be ok with it?
I'm sure it was reserved for the worst crimes. You're saying you couldn't do something like that to Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy? Just imagine they victimized a relative or one of your kids. Easypeasy.

I'm sure it was reserved for the worst crimes. You're saying you couldn't do something like that to Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy? Just imagine they victimized a relative or one of your kids. Easypeasy.
I could not do it even then. I would just kill them and be done. I personally don’t have that in me.

Back