Is there anyone who loves Anderson and hates Jones (or vice versa)

It seems like anyone with an Anderson Silva name or AV loves Jon Jones too. The same in reverse. Jones fans love Anderson. They seem to be grouped in a way other GOAT candidates aren't? Anyone notice this? Anyone a fan of only 1?
I like Adesanya, Anderson and Jones. Black on black on black!!!
Adesanya is by far my favorite of the 3. Jones fights don't intrigue me and haven't in a very long time. Anderson is the Godfather of this shit.

Anderson is Big Boss. Israel and Jon are his clones. Solid and liquid snake.

never considered Anderson as one of the great

Indifferent to both. Was a fan of each at one time

Their personalities don't bother me. The cheating does a little bit but not much

The main thing for me is that they're not nearly as exciting as they once were so I don't really get hyped to see them

They probably found solace in each others company when both fighters reputations got tainted by the tainted supps and dickpills

It seems like anyone with an Anderson Silva name or AV loves Jon Jones too. The same in reverse. Jones fans love Anderson. They seem to be grouped in a way other GOAT candidates aren't? Anyone notice this? Anyone a fan of only 1?

Actually, whenever the should Anderson should have gone up to fight Jones threads came up, it appeared a lot of people liked one and disliked the other. Or you can just look at peoples' order of GOAT's, its pretty unusual to have Anderson and Jones (in either order) as 1-2.

That's not surprising, their styles aren't the same. Anderson is a counter-attacker, Jones presses the action more. Different people will prefer different styles.

For my part, I think Jones at his peak was better than Anderson at his peak, so I don't rank them the same at all (ie I'm someone who isn't a fan of both).

Anderson at least seems likeable and had the better highlight reel... Jones just seems like an entitled jackass

I like Adesanya, Anderson and Jones. Black on black on black!!!
Adesanya is by far my favorite of the 3. Jones fights don't intrigue me and haven't in a very long time. Anderson is the Godfather of this shit.

Anderson is Big Boss. Israel and Jon are his clones. Solid and liquid snake.
Thanks for explaining the whole mgs thing. Never knew why there were soamu "snakes"

Most of Jon’s fans are former Andy fans imo. Kinda like the Golden State Warriors fans are mostly Sacramento Kings fans who jumped ship.

I’m a much bigger Anderson fan than Jones fan. I think the fan base supports each other to counter the numb nut GSP fans tbh

I used to hate silva, and now I don't care. I started out a fan of Jones, then hated him for beating Rua, and now love him for making Cormier cry in front of his wife and kids twice.

Im.Anderson.Silva biggest fan
I.hate Jones
I.dont have a strong take on neither Fedor or GSP

It's either their common steroid thingy or common color of skin. Not trying to sound like a racist, but it's obviously a factor just as it is for some of the Fedor/GSP group.

Im a silva fan but i do not like jones. I just dont like his fighting style. Other than some nice kicks, his style of fighting is pretty ugly.

Anderson Silva looked like an artist in there.

Back