Is there anyone who loves Anderson and hates Jones (or vice versa)

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It seems like anyone with an Anderson Silva name or AV loves Jon Jones too. The same in reverse. Jones fans love Anderson. They seem to be grouped in a way other GOAT candidates aren't? Anyone notice this? Anyone a fan of only 1?

They are the favorite fighters of cucks who ignore cheating

Real men are fans of Fedor, GSP and Conor

I don’t love or hate anyone, especially people I don’t know.

I used to be a pretty big Anderson fan, but I was very disappointed with the failed tests (same with Werdum). I never liked Jones, he a sad example of a shitty person that gets a pass just because of money and athletic sucess.

I like Anderson Fedor and Jones.
You can't touch me.

I love anderson and still root for him every fight hes in to this very day. I give him a pass for the steroids too because I don't think its likely he was doing it throughout his whole career. The evidence against jones just looks really bad and from a personal standpoint anderson seems way more honest and a better person overall

I hate all fighters. That’s why I spend so much time here

I've never been a fan of Anderson.

Still a fan of Jones, but the man's making it hard to remain one.

Off topic, but Adesanya's become one of my favorite fighters, although the guys a bit of a dork.

Yes.
I'm a huge fan of Silva but I personally dislike Jones. Still appreciate him as a fighter though.

I dislike Jones, and I like Anderson. I still spent a lot of time trashing Silva on Sherdog, so the GSP=GOAT gang could reign supreme; but it's all politics.
I suppose Jones & Anderson fans stick together for the same reason. They're the 2 steroids GOATs, so if one loses all legitimacy because of his PED usage, the other falls too.

Fedor and GSP are the clean GOATs so we run together; they also complement each other well. You can say that GSP is the UFC goat, and Fedor is the overall HW goat, and sleep with good conscience.

(Back in the days, BJ Penn fans use to flock to Anderson to have more numbers against GSP, so there is precedent)

Both of their legacies are tainted, in my opinion, but Jones has done more scumbag things outside of the ring. I root for the person, not just the fighter.

Anderson hasn't hit and run a pregnant lady or charged with battery. He normal amount of okay.

Exciting fighters who are (or were) known for finishing and who show special skills (front kicks, spinning elbows, insane submissions) that you don't see anybody else do in the octagon.

Of course they have a lot of fan overlap. Conor fits nicely into that as well.

Never noticed Silva checking on Lyoto, so didn't get me as some fan yet.

Back