Is there anyone past or present you'd bet on in a scrap w/ Meng/Haku?

Usually with the Steiners if they acted like that it meant they actually liked them more than anything else. They were like that with Ron Simmons for a while too.

If you're cool with someone, they're less likely to whip your ass though.

Also, game recognize game?

Bert Assirati.
Danny Hodge.
John Pesek.
Dick Cardinal.
Wahoo (on a good day.)
Tim Woods.
Jack Brisco.
Bad News Allen.
Brock.
Fit Finlay.
Karl Gotch.
Mad Dog Vachon.
Bill Miller.
Rick Rude.
Blackjack Mulligan.
Harley.
Kurt Angle.
Danny Spivey.
Dick Slater.
Andre.
Gene Lebell.
Billy Robinson.
Dick the Bruiser.
Johnny Valentine.
Tom Jenkins.
Ad Santel.
Could probably come up with a few more.

"The Million Dollar Man said that one time they were in a rough part of St. Louis for a show. Everyone had been drinking and a large fight broke out, which resulted in the police showing up. Meng had a few drinks, but saw the fight break out so he started trying to break it up. In the process, police thought he was part of the fight and maced him then handcuffed him. He said that Meng was cuffed behind his back, looked at the police, and snapped the handcuffs."

I'm going to say no...

I heard he no sold their mace

Bert Assirati.
Danny Hodge.
John Pesek.
Dick Cardinal.
Wahoo (on a good day.)
Tim Woods.
Jack Brisco.
Bad News Allen.
Brock.
Fit Finlay.
Karl Gotch.
Mad Dog Vachon.
Bill Miller.
Rick Rude.
Blackjack Mulligan.
Harley.
Kurt Angle.
Danny Spivey.
Dick Slater.
Andre.
Gene Lebell.
Billy Robinson.
Dick the Bruiser.
Johnny Valentine.
Tom Jenkins.
Ad Santel.

Didn't Cardinal just pass?

If you're cool with someone, they're less likely to whip your ass though.

Also, game recognize game?

I think the Steiners probably realized Haku would be a fight they'd win but be hurting after rather than most folks who they'd crush like grapes.

I think the Steiners probably realized Haku would be a fight they'd win but be hurting after rather than most folks who they'd crush like grapes.
Not according to their interviews.

Both steiner, who usually brag they could take anyone, showed immense reluctance to say anything other than "we thought we were tough guys until we met Meng. You don't mess with that guy"

Scott Steiner was literally loudly proclaiming in the interview that he would kick anyone's ass. Named Lesnar, Dr death and others. When the interviewer asked about Meng, it was strange seeing Scott just shut right up and go quiet for 5 to 10 seconds and then acknowledge "except that guy. He is as dangerous as the stories. I thought the stories about him were bullshit until we saw him take on multiple marines at the bar"

Not according to their interviews.

Both steiner, who usually brag they could take anyone, showed immense reluctance to say anything other than "we thought we were tough guys until we met Meng. You don't mess with that guy"

Scott Steiner was literally loudly proclaiming in the interview that he would kick anyone's ass. Named Lesnar, Dr death and others. When the interviewer asked about Meng, it was strange seeing Scott just shut right up and go quiet for 5 to 10 seconds and then acknowledge "except that guy. He is as dangerous as the stories. I thought the stories about him were bullshit until we saw him take on multiple marines at the bar"

That's how Scott is when he actually likes people. Just shows you how many people he actually hates.

That's how Scott is when he actually likes people. Just shows you how many people he actually hates.
Most accounts of the steiners indicate even if they liked you they would try to shoot on you playfully.

Bret Hart and Kevin Nash Don't agree on a lot, but they both said they were buds with the steiners and still got tackled and stretched fairly regularly . Everyone did. The problem was if they didn't like you. They would roll you up like a pretzel and threaten to stick their thumbs up your ass. Or a pencil lol

Most accounts of the steiners indicate even if they liked you they would try to shoot on you playfully.

Bret Hart and Kevin Nash Don't agree on a lot, but they both said they were buds with the steiners and still got tackled and stretched fairly regularly . Everyone did. The problem was if they didn't like you. They would roll you up like a pretzel and threaten to stick their thumbs up your ass. Or a pencil lol

Meh...pencils and thumbs were for guys they liked too. The ones they didn't like got larger things.

@GoldenAzazel

What is it with American men and other men's anuses?

Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Danny Hodge and Bad News Brown since those man have won championship in combat sports.

Dude has to be legit if the Steiners won't even.

Usually with the Steiners if they acted like that it meant they actually liked them more than anything else. They were like that with Ron Simmons for a while too.

The Steiners would fuck around on Butch Reed. Butch Reed. Built like a tank made out of bricks, pro football, pro rodeo Butch Reed. But you know who was famous for being able to take down a Steiner, ride them until they gassed and then would get up and run away? Marty Jannetty. Word has it, after not killing a gay weed dealer, he had a full scholarship to wrestle at Auburn. When he got there, he found out that the program had been scrapped at the altar of Title IX and said "Fuck it. I'll go into pro wrestling."

Bert Assirati.
Danny Hodge.
John Pesek.
Dick Cardinal.
Wahoo (on a good day.)
Tim Woods.
Jack Brisco.
Bad News Allen.
Brock.
Fit Finlay.
Karl Gotch.
Mad Dog Vachon.
Bill Miller.
Rick Rude.
Blackjack Mulligan.
Harley.
Kurt Angle.
Danny Spivey.
Dick Slater.
Andre.
Gene Lebell.
Billy Robinson.
Dick the Bruiser.
Johnny Valentine.
Tom Jenkins.
Ad Santel.

I see Fit Finlay on your list. Supposedly, the two once had a minor disagreement that turned into a heated shouting match. They suddenly realized that the entire locker room was dead silent and watching with dread fascination, expecting an epic brawl that would lead to dual hospitalization. They looked back at each other and began laughing their asses off.

New Jack seems like a guy that could hold his own in an anything goes street fight.

Rude is an interesting one. In a few interviews I’d heard Barbarian would be the next toughest guy (yet still not on Haku’s level). I’d wager prime Kurt would stand a chance.

True, I've found him to almost be the real article personality wise, gives real disinterested shoots, but ask him about someone he likes and he adds a couple more words to his answer, its subtle but you can tell lol

Possible contenders excluding MMA heavyweights of renown:
Harley Race
Bad News Allen
Dick Slater

Any of those could give him a fight. I'd love to add Bob Roop but he did get dropped by Blackjack Mulligan. Whether he was unawares or not, it puts some tarnish on him.
When I was a kid Bad News was wrestling in Calgary and I heard rumors then that he was legit tough, that he beat the snot out of a young Dynamite for being cocky. Same thing for Slater when I'd read about him in the wrestling mags, they portrayed him like a real tough guy bad ass. I was never impressed with what I heard about Harley until I got a bit older and realized that his lack of swagger was just confidence that he could always handle any situation.

The Steiners would fuck around on Butch Reed. Butch Reed. Built like a tank made out of bricks, pro football, pro rodeo Butch Reed. But you know who was famous for being able to take down a Steiner, ride them until they gassed and then would get up and run away? Marty Jannetty. Word has it, after not killing a gay weed dealer, he had a full scholarship to wrestle at Auburn. When he got there, he found out that the program had been scrapped at the altar of Title IX and said "Fuck it. I'll go into pro wrestling."

I see Fit Finlay on your list. Supposedly, the two once had a minor disagreement that turned into a heated shouting match. They suddenly realized that the entire locker room was dead silent and watching with dread fascination, expecting an epic brawl that would lead to dual hospitalization. They looked back at each other and began laughing their asses off.

I vaguely remember back in the day about Reed being a rodeo guy can't remember what his event was thought. The Janetty thing suprised me when I heard how tough he was, I guess it was still real to me when Shawn beat him up

Back