Is there anyone past or present you'd bet on in a scrap w/ Meng/Haku?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Weve all heard the stories. I've even seen a few people say Meng would "destroy" or "kill" BROCK LESNARRRRRRRRRR in a bar fight. Like....come on....not sure about that. But maybe....

edit: past or present in the pw industry ofc

In a street fight... I can't think of anyone. He was a legit tough guy with a martial arts background and seems as though he would do ANYTHING necessary.

When Bobby Heenan said there were 2 guys Andre respected in terms of not wanting mess with Haku was one of them.

the problem with Haku is that he would go for your eyes, teeth etc.

so probably not

Possible contenders excluding MMA heavyweights of renown:
Harley Race
Bad News Allen
Dick Slater

Any of those could give him a fight. I'd love to add Bob Roop but he did get dropped by Blackjack Mulligan. Whether he was unawares or not, it puts some tarnish on him.

Possible contenders excluding MMA heavyweights of renown:
Harley Race
Bad News Allen
Dick Slater

Any of those could give him a fight. I'd love to add Bob Roop but he did get dropped by Blackjack Mulligan. Whether he was unawares or not, it puts some tarnish on him.
Rick Rude might have a chance being a former bouncer.

Brock Lesnar would murder him. I can never get the fascination wrestling fans have with so called "tough guys" like Meng. Meng would have been a Harold Howard-level jobber in the early UFCs or worse considering at least HH had some credentials.

Other than legit fighters I wouldn't pick anyone in a fight with Meng.

"The Million Dollar Man said that one time they were in a rough part of St. Louis for a show. Everyone had been drinking and a large fight broke out, which resulted in the police showing up. Meng had a few drinks, but saw the fight break out so he started trying to break it up. In the process, police thought he was part of the fight and maced him then handcuffed him. He said that Meng was cuffed behind his back, looked at the police, and snapped the handcuffs."

I'm going to say no...

Rick Rude might have a chance being a former bouncer.
A lot of guys were bouncers and in the service (Perry Saturn was a damn Army Ranger but giving up a lot of size.) The really dangerous thing about Rick Rude was his one shot knockout power. If he could nail Tonga's button and have it react like a normal human's, that's his chance.

Brock Lesnar would murder him. I can never get the fascination wrestling fans have with so called "tough guys" like Meng. Meng would have been a Harold Howard-level jobber in the early UFCs or worse considering at least HH had some credentials.
Okay. Yes. High level MMA heavyweights are going to beat big tough guys. Should not be debated but you've got a bad comparison in there with Harold Howard and his "credentials." Fred Ettish had "credentials." Joe Son had "credentials." Kimo used not one fart's worth of his TKD black belt in his fight against Royce Gracie (or anybody really.)

not likely. The Steiner brothers were pretty legit in real life and everyone was afraid of them. but they would not mess with Meng.

Scott Steiner usually blusters that he would take anyone. When Meng came up and an interview question, he got real quiet for like 5 seconds and said "Anyone but him"

Rick Steiner was the same. He said him and scott thought they were tough guys until they met him and he was one of the few they would never even think about messing with because they had seen him in action.

bb.gif

not likely. The Steiner brothers were pretty legit in real life and everyone was afraid of them. but they would not mess with Meng.

Scott Steiner usually blusters that he would take anyone. When Meng came up and an interview question, he got real quiet for like 5 seconds and said "Anyone but him"

Rick Steiner was the same. He said him and scott thought they were tough guys until they met him and he was one of the few they would never even think about messing with because they had seen him in action.

Dude has to be legit if the Steiners won't even.

Dude has to be legit if the Steiners won't even.

Usually with the Steiners if they acted like that it meant they actually liked them more than anything else. They were like that with Ron Simmons for a while too.

Back