Is there any submission being full mounted?

You could grab a hold of his dick and squeeze really tight. I don't think you'll get points for it though. You might get punched.

this is comedic gold, but alas your talents are wasted here. :(

doesn't bjj advocate position before submission?

I know there are plenty of moves you can do when you are on back, especially when you have full guard, and you still have submission options when you have half-guard.

But when you are full mounted, are there any submission that works? Other than full mount escapes?

Can't tell you until you've Accessed the Second Circle.

how about an inverse triangle choke? Would it work from being full mounted if you have the flexibility?

how about an inverse triangle choke? Would it work from being full mounted if you have the flexibility?

Haha, so, you bring your legs up in the air behind his back, catch his head and arm, and lock up a reverse inverted triangle? Yeah ok maybe... if you're Mr. Fantastic, amirite?!

I think trying to hip escape back to half guard is the best thing to do. Eventually get full guard or work the half. Easier said than done (especially with a more advanced opponent) but IMO, it's the most legit technical way to do it.

There are a lot of guys that have a good base and are hard to roll.

you can pull there head down and go for neck cranck, but it will be really hard.

Back