Is there any hope for Andrei Arlovski?

I really used to like him but his fights have been so uninspiring and he's taken some bad KO's. He should really hang it up. Unfortunately, the division is so thin that it affords him the opportunity to stick around.

Andrei Arlovski has millions of dollars dude. I'm not worried about his money. He gets paid 300,000 dollars a fight. He does not need the money.
Oh he doesn't need the money? LOOL you first want to tell a man to retire and next you tell him how well he should be off or how much he should need, he probably has some standards, whats next your gonna tell him to not watch certain movies? Are you his mom? Immediate family? Friend? Oh I see its a person you never actually met or had a conversation. This is soo fake dude. Or are you occupying yourself with worries about people because you don't have people to worry about? Whats the deal.

Oh he doesn't need the money? LOOL you first want to tell a man to retire and next you tell him how well he should be off or how much he should need, he probably has some standards, whats next your gonna tell him to not watch certain movies? Are you his mom? Immediate family? Friend? Oh I see its a person you never actually met or had a conversation. This is soo fake dude. Or are you occupying yourself with worries about people because you don't have people to worry about? Whats the deal.
I don't even know what you're trying to tell me here. You're so awful at conveying yout thoughts. I'm not even sure you read the thread.

I don't even know what you're trying to tell me here. You're so awful at conveying yout thoughts. I'm not even sure you read the thread.
Also, why do you care?

This is the saddest comeback, too bad I don't speak in broken English or you could tell me how you cant understand broken English instead the wording is off but I don't mind I will make it short.

-You pretend to care, but you don't
-You want him gone from the UFC but say your worried
-Normal people or people with family or friends don't worry about people they don't know as there i is no connection
-He is a grown man and probably knows what best for him better than you

This is the saddest comeback, too bad I don't speak in broken English or you could tell me how you cant understand broken English instead the wording is off but I don't mind I will make it short.

-You pretend to care, but you don't
-You want him gone from the UFC but say your worried
-Normal people or people with family or friends don't worry about people they don't know as there is connection
-He is a grown man and probably knows what best for him better than you
Im not interested in comebacks. You want to have a shit throwing match. I'm not interested.

Also, why do you care?
Because I find it strange when people say someone should retire, its one of those weird things. If someone would say I want him out of the UFC or I don't want him to fight that's one thing not bad at all, but when you say someone should retire that sounds retarded to me because you A will not offer a solution how he can keep making money and B you wont give him a job so how worried can you be, it just comes off fake.

Im not interested in comebacks. You want to have a shit throwing match. I'm not interested.
That's what its called, im not looking to argue but to say your worried and someone should retire because you say so is ridiculous.

I guess 15

15 years ago, he was HW champ, in the era the division was at its weakest, soon to be dethroned by Tim Sylvia.

Personally, I'd say he was at his best between 2011 and 2015. He went 10-1-1 during that timeframe with some wins over some of the greats. He recovered from a 4-fight losing streak before this, and that lone loss was against Rumble in which his jaw broke, and kept fighting until the decision.

He was the perfect blend of experienced veteran, but was still learning and evolving with the sport.

And he gave us the 1st Round barnburner against Browne.

Absolute Boss.

No. He's washed up. You can tell he fights in a way to avoid being KTFO'd again and he's not aggressive with his own offense or nonexistent gameplan.

Look at Crocop. He emphasized takedowns and subs towards the end of his career.

Funny is also how TS says he loves to explain hence his long wording, but if you ask any questions his head melts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back