• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there an open place where I can do loaded carries?

Baby Hanma

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I can do it in my gym, but it's basically me walking back and forth in a thirty-feet long area. If I do it in another spot in the gym, I'll be getting in the way of people.

I feel like if I do it at my local park, the kids and their parents might get creeped out.

I wonder if I have to settle with that small area in my gym.

Thanks.

I can do it in my gym, but it's basically me walking back and forth in a thirty-feet long area. If I do it in another spot in the gym, I'll be getting in the way of people.

I feel like if I do it at my local park, the kids and their parents might get creeped out.

Thanks.
Just do it anywhere you have the equipment to do it.

I used to carry a sandbag and kettlebells around my local running track all the time, but now my yard is big enough I can do it at home.

Can you do pause steps . It'll double the distance and take the momentum out so you have to stay in 1st gear.

You carrying dumbbells, barbell, yoke, bags, trapbar, kettlebells? 2 of them can be carried on a treadmill for grip endurance and upper body destruction.

Can you do pause steps . It'll double the distance and take the momentum out so you have to stay in 1st gear.

You carrying dumbbells, barbell, yoke, bags, trapbar, kettlebells? 2 of them can be carried on a treadmill for grip endurance and upper body destruction.

I feel like a treadmill couldn't handle me. I'm 260 pounds and I'll be carrying a ridiculous amount of weight each hand as additional.

How much weight? Are you going to be dropping it?

How much weight? Are you going to be dropping it?

I'm not sure. But light or heavy, I ain't dropping it. I'll slowly bring it down on the ground. This won't be just for courtesy to people around me and not just for the floor. It's also for the equipment. Dumbbells will get loosened and get dismantled if I do that to them enough times.

Although to answer your question, I am gonna go as heavy as I possibly can for as much distance as I can. Just classic progressive overload.

Would it be crazy to carry a heavy bag around the block?

I'm not sure. But light or heavy, I ain't dropping it. I'll slowly bring it down on the ground. This won't be just for courtesy to people around me and not just for the floor. It's also for the equipment. Dumbbells will get loosened and get dismantled if I do that to them enough times.

Although to answer your question, I am gonna go as heavy as I possibly can for as much distance as I can. Just classic progressive overload.
You can probably do the treadmill. Commercial treadmills often have a tolerance for 400lbs. You just can't go too much past that mark.

People are just going to look at you funny. If you can deal with that then go for it.

I feel like a treadmill couldn't handle me. I'm 260 pounds and I'll be carrying a ridiculous amount of weight each hand as additional.
Commercial treadmill could handle 350, usual ratings. 50lb dumbbells for 3-5 minutes would be a forearm fire. Problem with heavy carries is in the wider gait, you start to side waddle so the treadmill is out. Could you convince the gym to let you take 100s in the parking lot for a couple sets.

Thanks.
What is your av from?

Yea, is it a video game? Kinda looks like a Zelda character

Awesome.

Is there a video of the guy who can lift all the weight but has a bulging belly he's done nothing about for years and scrawny legs?

That guy is Chad Thundermember from Final Fantasy XIV. FFXIV is an online game with over 12 million active players. If you look up "Chad Thundermember" on Google, you will find that he is one of the most notorious badboys in FFXIV history. The greatest alpha male cryptid in the Crystal Data Center.

He is my beloved character. I played him for five years until they banned my account after I proclaimed my lust over Thancred's stepdaughter. Now I stay low profile with a different character with a different account.

Thancred is one of the closest friends of the story's protagonist.

Go to the supermarket, fill two baskets with many bags of rice and walk about pretending to be a shopper searching for groceries.

I say try outside if you want. Idk if you mean a kids play park (lol) or a park with walking paths where people do exercise, but especially for the second one it might be nobody cares. Maybe some young kids will even think you look cool.
If you do it indoors you'll have to turn around a lot, but that's still strengthening you in a different way, so it's all good. It's both an obstacle and an opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robyn.zarrien
Back