Is there a single thing Stipe is better at than DC?

DC was doing exactly what he wanted to do at range.
Yeah... I'm guessing you are a DC fan lol? DC looked sluggish and flat footed (by his standards) at range until the eye poke. He looked MUCH crisper at lhw. In no way could any non bias person say DC looked good at range

Yeah... I'm guessing you are a DC fan lol? DC looked sluggish and flat footed (by his standards) at range until the eye poke. He looked MUCH crisper at lhw. In no way could any non bias person say DC looked good at range
Bro DC landed some jabs and 1,2 at range. In fact I think DC landed the harder shot before KO. DC was putting himself in Stipes range. Those combos Stipe were throwing weren't landing. Stipe landed a crisp shot at the end of one those exchanges that drew a smirk from DC, but the rest was smoke and mirrors. Stipe was winning the fight slightly because of his aggression and takedown attempt, but that aggression is what allowed DC to snatch him up in the clinch.

Bro DC landed some jabs and 1,2 at range. In fact I think DC landed the harder shot before KO. DC was putting himself in Stipes range. Those combos Stipe were throwing weren't landing. Stipe landed a crisp shot at the end of one those exchanges that drew a smirk from DC, but the rest was smoke and mirrors. Stipe was winning the fight slightly because of his aggression and takedown attempt, but that aggression is what allowed DC to snatch him up in the clinch.
Neither wetter landing hard strikes much. Stipe was landing more and better though. You can pretend they were all glancing blows or missed all you want. He was landing better shots then DC.

Lol idiot DC fans need to rewatch their fight. DC looked like shit before landing the punch. DC is better all around, but it's a myth that he was outclassing Stipe
DC was being much better only on striking with eye pokes. He tried it really hard though.

I’ll be rooting for DC .... but I thought Stipe was winning the round until he got slept

I'm not sure I'd take DC in striking yet even though he caught Stipe the first time

Stipe KO'd Hunt, Arlovski, new K1 Werdum, Overeem and JDS consecutively

I can't see DC running through that gauntlet of heavyweight strikers without panic wrestling or getting put to sleep

I don't blame Stipe for panic wrestling against Francis, that guy is terrifying

Stipe has better boxing

I know it sounds ironic after what happened in the last fight, but his boxing fundamentals are better. He can throw jabs, hooks, uppercuts, combos, etc. He can stick and move real well; just watch his fight with people like Roy Nelson. DC has faster hands, more power and better defense, however his overall technique isn't superior imo.

Looked like stipe dominated the fight until the eye pokes wtf are u talking about

He's taller, broader, longer, and younger. DC is better everywhere though, I suspect he wins the rematch

Back