Is there a fad any dumber then ear gauging?

Sagging pants and pants worn around your ass is and will be the undefeated champion of all time in idiotic fads.

I'd put the 'aerosol burn challenge' thing teens doing a couple of years back, up there as well.

Bagel-head saline injections:

pogxnsl14w1couh.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

resize

Edit: Oh nvm, someone already beat me to it.

Whats the point of the saline injections? To just have a giant ball on your face?

Looks ridiculous, your going to walk around with flabby eats for life

if we are not talking about more insane "bodymods" like underskin implants, like horns, etc., or split tip of the tongue and so on, among more mainstream ones gauged ears is the most vomit inducing to me, distantly followed by the septum, or whatever that part of the nose is called, ring.

I think the eyeball tattooing is far worse, although that mouth gauging might take the cake. Literally.

tumblr_mpk85uiwk51s13c11o1_1280.jpg

I'm from the backwards pants Kriss Kross era.

I still wear my Jeans backwards to this day at age 37.

Getting men to have zips where their arse holes are? I wonder if Kriss Kross ever got B2K'd by their management.

There's this South American chick who works at a place I eat at and she's cute in every way but those ears. Whenever she says "anything else" I always want to say "and those earrings out thanks". They are terrible.

Its not something I would do but my mate has GIGANTIC ear tunnels, and he gets laid something crazy. It's different I suppose, some chicks are drawn to different.

I draw the line at implanting metal into your face in lump form, like a fucking satyr. I can never understand why someone would want to look like a lizard.

Every guy thinking they look manly with a overgrown mountain man beard.

I think the eyeball tattooing is far worse, although that mouth gauging might take the cake. Literally.

tumblr_mpk85uiwk51s13c11o1_1280.jpg

Okay. That's enough of this thread for me. I'll have enough nightmares to last me through to next week.

Back