Is there a fad any dumber then ear gauging?

Every time I see someone with ear gauges I can't believe how stupid they look. Modifying your body is just something I don't understand the attraction to. Tattoos and piercings aren't my thing but at least I can see the point of them. You can take out all of your piercings and eventually the holes will close up. But ear gauging you're basically making a decision to make yourself look like an idiot for the rest of your life. Let alone the fact that whenever you come into contact with someone they see you as just as some weird hipster and most of the time no one looks past the factt hat you look like some sort of freak of nature.

Yes, the nose bullring thing. So many times a hot chick will have it and this totally kill mah boners.

That's certainly true, but the guy also whiffed on the joke, which was about how dumb and short-lived Trump's support is. The guy just saw what he regarded as a swipe against his "team" and felt he had to respond with an attack on another "team."

Not really...a lot of people wanted to be part of the fad that put the first black gentleman in the white house.
Whether they knew anything about him or his policies.

The bagel implant on the forehead is equally stupid.

Bagel-Head.jpg

And JVS doesn't disappoint with partisan politics at post#4.

The bagel implant on the forehead is equally stupid.

Bagel-Head.jpg

That's not permanent and is only saline under the skin. The dimple is from you pressing your finger into it.

Not really...a lot of people wanted to be part of the fad that put the first black gentleman in the white house.
Whether they knew anything about him or his policies.

He was supposed to pay their rent.

Well, losing weight doesn't magically tighten the skin back up. It's a more apt comparison than you think.

Maybe stretch marks will be the next fad. People can go on extreme weight gain diets to push their skin to the limits.

I can lose weight...how you gonna fix dat hole?

It can be fixed as long as you don't get too big. My friend had his done many years ago before it was a hipster thing and he got them to size double 0. He didnt want them anymore so he got them fixed. You just have to numb the ear and cut off a thin layer of skin on the inside of the hole and cross stitch it back together. You can hardly see a scar or anything different about his ear.

Anyway I don't mind smaller gauges. There are some pretty hot chicks that rock that tattoo, gauges and whatnot style. But when people have those massive gauges I do think it's stupid.

strange-wtf-ear-piercing-hamster.jpg

Sagging pants and pants worn around your ass is and will be the undefeated champion of all time in idiotic fads.

I'm from the backwards pants Kriss Kross era.

I still wear my Jeans backwards to this day at age 37.

They are just trying to swagger jack cows

cannulated_cow.jpg

Back