Is there a fad any dumber then ear gauging?

It is dumb as fuck. There's a girl that works at home depot that would be really hot had she not decided to gauge her ears out.

I've seen people modify their ears to look like an elf's ear. Not sure how common it is.

I'm more concerned with women shaving half their head. I'm starting to see more and more hot girl shaving half their head and I don't like it. It's stupid and it brings these women down a peg or two.

The funny thing is when they complain they can't get a job.... Looks shouldn't matter!!!

Well I'm sorry but if it looks like you make extremely poor judgement calls then you aren't worth hiring.

Also... Mouth gauge one of the grossest things I have ever seen.

What is with the saline injections into the forehead? I have never seen that before. What is the end goal? Is that a thing? How long does it last? Why do they want to look like Mark Hominick after fighting Aldo?

I've seen people modify their ears to look like an elf's ear. Not sure how common it is.

I actually think that's kinda cute lol. Melynda Moon did it and I think it works for her

article-2528305-1A43A85800000578-718_306x423.jpg

But then she did this and . . . mannnn :s

Melynda-Moon-Oreilles-Elf-6.jpg

yuck

Do you really believe racial tensions are better with him?

Your answer will let me know if I should even bother.

No, they're worse. But that's by no means any fault of Obama's. If anything, he's been far too accommodating for racist right-wing critics and should be speaking on behalf of blacks more than he has.

But, also, if you think that's a relevant issue to his efficacy as president, let me know so I know if I should even bother.

The funny thing is when they complain they can't get a job.... Looks shouldn't matter!!!

Well I'm sorry but if it looks like you make extremely poor judgement calls then you aren't worth hiring.

Kayan Lahwi tribe woman is not sure whether she gets the job

1245968545.jpg

Kinda surprised this thread has 12 pages lol. Just cause you may not like it doesn't mean its going to stop folks from doing what they please with their body. I don't like it, hence why my ears aren't gauged, but im not going to sit around and cry about it lmao

Kinda surprised this thread has 12 pages lol. Just cause you may not like it doesn't mean its going to stop folks from doing what they please with their body. I don't like it, hence why my ears aren't gauged, but im not going to sit around and cry about it lmao

If you shoot them in the face it might stop them...unless you shoot right through their new face hole.

Tell me about it op, I had this fine ass girl I was working with, had no Ideal she had gauges a little bigger than a half dollar coin. It was the second day working with her and I was like oh my god! when she pulled her hair back!

However... Yeah I still would but I ain't looking for it and she was fired and I never got her number.

Do you really believe racial tensions are better with him?

Your answer will let me know if I should even bother.

You don't want to bother with him, he is a wanna be SJW who swings from Obama nuts.

Any objective measure shows he gas been good, lol

Objective in whose eyes or mind , the nut swingers?

I love it when women shave their hair down with a number one blade, very yummy!

I'd like some scarification or branding done on myself personally. Asked about but none of the tattoo people knew of anyone doing that. I'm thinking about doing one of these procedures myself.
I don't like the ear-gauging either. But bullring on women is the most ugly imo. I automatically think of a 'cow' when i see it.
I had the bridge of my nose pierced for a while however it never healed properly. Over the years i've had both nipples done on 3 occasions. Unfortunately the healing process wasn't very positive, hence the reason i had it done so many times. So now i have only one nipple pierced, it was the only 1 out of 6 that healed.

Back