Is the Ngannou vs Cain card going to be a dud like the last two bellator events of the weekend?

After a dud of a weekend for MMA entertainment will tonights card live up the the hype and reverse our bad luck of stanky cards? Even 234 was a big dud.

This is a great free card tonight, but are we cursed?
Four WMMA fights. Besides that, a good card.

Get the fuck outta here with this defeatist attitude of yours!

It's gonna be an awesome fight!

Round of drinks? If we ever meet in person with a group of Sherdoggers, loser buys the booze. I bet the fight will be closer to a stinker overall than a good fight. How confident are you? Also, no cheap American shit. I only drink the finest British beer.

Nah i dont think so . I think tis caard is pretty stacked tbh.

Just imagine the resurgent hype if that were to happen...

<Eek2.0>

Well, think of it this way. If you look at Cain's career, whenever he faces big heavyweights, he destroys them. He's a giant slayer. If the past is any indication he will destroy Ngannou and it will be fast.

Big Ben Rothwell, K.O. round 2
Brock Lesnar, K.O. round 1
Bigfoot, K.O. round 1, twice
Travis Browne, K.O. round 1

Dud? Like milk dud? Cause Francis is black?

Ban for racism

Blowout. Cain destroys him in 3 minutes. Respect to Francis, but he has nothing for Cain. There's levels to this shit.

Prove me wrong, Ngannou. Take the torch and retire the legend!

Cain via K.O., Round 1

If Cain wins in 1st round. I think Cain will get his belt back for sure, but I feel like Ngannou will win by KO tonight in round 1. He will catch Cain coming in.

Well, think of it this way. If you look at Cain's career, whenever he faces big heavyweights, he destroys them. He's a giant slayer. If the past is any indication he will destroy Ngannou and it will be fast.

Big Ben Rothwell, K.O. round 2
Brock Lesnar, K.O. round 1
Bigfoot, K.O. round 1, twice
Travis Browne, K.O. round 1

True.

That Rothwell stoppage was pure bullshit, though. Cain would have undoubtedly won in the end, but still.

Round of drinks? If we ever meet in person with a group of Sherdoggers, loser buys the booze. I bet the fight will be closer to a stinker overall than a good fight. How confident are you? Also, no cheap American shit. I only drink the finest British beer.

An interesting offer. Unfortunately, you've got the wrong guy. I don't drink and consequently don't frequent places where I could meet Sherdoggers in person.

Just watch: I bet the fights are all going to be great, like INSANE great fights.

That's because there's not a single fight that looks interesting to me, except for Cain/Ngannou.

Whenever the fights look interesting, big names, etc, the card is a disappointment. When it's full of no-names and boring looking fights, the fights turn out to be great.

So yeah, lots of nobodies on the card but I bet they put on a great show.

Was it a living chicken or KFC?
It was living...and damn that fucker was tough.

AdmirableDifficultAoudad-size_restricted.gif

It might end early. That's the closest to a dud it will get. There is zero chance of Cain being tentative.

Whenever the fights look interesting, big names, etc, the card is a disappointment. When it's full of no-names and boring looking fights, the fights turn out to be great.

So yeah, lots of nobodies on the card but I bet they put on a great show.

So you loved 234?

An interesting offer. Unfortunately, you've got the wrong guy. I don't drink and consequently don't frequent places where I could meet Sherdoggers in person.

No worries. I was just taking the piss. Would like to see a barn burner so the sport grows. Kind of crossing my fingers against a stinker. Don't want to see people shitting on MMA as a whole with clips from the fight.

Going to be a stinker. Frank Ungamew only has to hit Cain once, maybe twice. Cain has to hit him dozens of times while also keeping him down for large portions of the fight. So either Cain goes lights out quickly or we see another 5 rounds of Francisco on his hands and knees. Either way, we lose. The only winners will be the meme kings of death. Trading on shitty fights and jokes that only they get.

If Francis doesnt land his punch he will give up by the end of the second mid 3rd max.

No worries. I was just taking the piss. Would like to see a barn burner so the sport grows. Kind of crossing my fingers against a stinker. Don't want to see people shitting on MMA as a whole with clips from the fight.

Cain and boring don't go hand in hand.

He will either kill or be killed tonight.

No.

I have high hopes it will deliver

Back