Is the Ngannou vs Cain card going to be a dud like the last two bellator events of the weekend?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After a dud of a weekend for MMA entertainment will tonights card live up the the hype and reverse our bad luck of stanky cards? Even 234 was a big dud.

This is a great free card tonight, but are we cursed?

It could be even more entertaining than Ngannou vs Black Beast :eek:

Should be ok.

Cain never disappoints, even if Francis is sure to.

I have always been a cain fan but I can see Ngannou knocking out cain in a minute and retiring him.

After a dud of a weekend for MMA entertainment will tonights card live up the the hype and reverse our bad luck of stanky cards? Even 234 was a big dud.

This is a great free card tonight, but are we cursed?

Is it pretty much always appropriate to say "live up to the hype?" It isn't as if this was some massively hyped card.

except Cain - Francis, the rest of the card sux. worse than Bellator's

I’m not super excited but it should be a good card.

The main event...

That could be a dud or a barn burner. But I don’t expect it to go to the judges. But I didn’t expect Stipe and Ngannou to go the distance either. That fight had an awesome first round. Then complete dud for pretty much 20 mins.

Mitrione is going to show up and kick Cain in the balls backstage, fuck the whole thing up.

Going to be a stinker. Frank Ungamew only has to hit Cain once, maybe twice. Cain has to hit him dozens of times while also keeping him down for large portions of the fight. So either Cain goes lights out quickly or we see another 5 rounds of Francisco on his hands and knees. Either way, we lose. The only winners will be the meme kings of death. Trading on shitty fights and jokes that only they get.

Nah bro. I drew a pentagram, lit some candles and sacrificed a chicken in the name of JBG. We should be good <Moves>

<{JustBleed}>

Going to be a stinker. Frank Ungamew only has to hit Cain once, maybe twice. Cain has to hit him dozens of times while also keeping him down for large portions of the fight. So either Cain goes lights out quickly or we see another 5 rounds of Francisco on his hands and knees. Either way, we lose. The only winners will be the meme kings of death. Trading on shitty fights and jokes that only they get.

Get the fuck outta here with this defeatist attitude of yours!

It's gonna be an awesome fight!

Depends on Cain. He might decide to start things slow against Ngannou since he figures he can wait for Ngannou to tire out like he did vs Stipe. Problem is that Ngannou probably has learnt his lesson and I do not expect him to go all out swinging again. There's also the question of Cain's fitness, videos suggest he might have tweaked his knee in the open workout and the fact he came to the weight in fully clothed hints of him hiding a knee brace. If that's the case he might really have no choice but to be defensive.

Back