Is the Ngannou vs Cain card going to be a dud like the last two bellator events of the weekend?

I have always been a cain fan but I can see Ngannou knocking out cain in a minute and retiring him.
I think everyone could see this happening. If JDS coud do it then Francis certainly can.
That said, it's easier for me to imagine Cain taking him down and keeping him there.

Especially considering the cost, I have to disagree.
Cain always moves forward. This will be a short exciting fight.
Felder & Vick is interesting. These guys will be throwing down.
Cynthia is an exciting fighter as far as WMMA is concerned.
Rivera vs Sterling is a very good matchup.
And finally, Andrea Lee is a tough gal. Could be fighting for the championship some day.

Cain and boring don't go hand in hand.

He will either kill or be killed tonight.

Sure, but will that be enough to overcome Francis' 3rd world toughness and rock for a head? Ngannou will have more success with body shots. Cain will expect him to headhunt and we've seen how Cain looks when his cardio is shit against Doom. Body shots will sap his energy and possibly reactivate an old injury. His best bet is to crack some ribs and pound that liver. Would be epic if he makes Cain quit on the stool.

Would be epic if he makes Cain quit on the stool.0

<Eek2.0>

worldburn-top.jpg

Well, think of it this way. If you look at Cain's career, whenever he faces big heavyweights, he destroys them. He's a giant slayer. If the past is any indication he will destroy Ngannou and it will be fast.

Big Ben Rothwell, K.O. round 2
Brock Lesnar, K.O. round 1
Bigfoot, K.O. round 1, twice
Travis Browne, K.O. round 1
He had a big speed advantage on those guys though and used it. I'm not sure he does in this fight

I absolutely expect this card to be a dud, honestly. Just have a feeling.

Not gonna watch it live either.

Cain Velasquez vs. Francis Ngannou--
Paul Felder vs. James Vick--------------
Cynthia Calvillo vs. Cortney Casey----
Kron Gracie vs. Alex Caceres-----------
Vicente Luque vs. Bryan Barberena---
Andre Fili vs. Myles Jury-----------------
Jimmie Rivera vs. Aljamain Sterling----
Manny Bermudez vs. Benito Lopez----
Andrea Lee vs. Ashlee Evans Smith----
Scott Holtzman vs. Nik Lentz--------------
Jodie Esquibel vs. Jessica Penne--------
Renan Barao vs. Luke Sanders----------
Alexandra Albu vs. Emily Whitemire----

I don't really see how this card could be a dud,but having watched mma for 25 I keep my expectations low.I do have a shitload of decision picks on this card,but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be boring if there's a lot of decisions but to a lot of "fans" that will be the case.

it will either be a 50 second black power black history month legendary KO

or it will be 25 minutes of hugging up against the fence

it will either be a 50 second black power black history month legendary KO

or it will be 25 minutes of hugging up against the fence
Cain's not really one to hug against the fence. Even when he is clinching against the fence, he is throwing tons of uppercuts and body shots.

Back