Is the cormier gustafsson poster the first time they show uneven heights?

expect to see Gus crying again like when Rumble pounded him. I felt bad for Gus when I saw it live, but months later when he was in interviews saying Johnson got lucky and he would beat him 6 out 7 days, fuck his sore loser ass. That's not to say I like DC, but of the 2 I'll pick him over Gus. Hopefully when Gus loses he'll update his tat to show 2 more loses and go on interviews with that same "6 out of 7 days I beat him" nonsense.

Tbh, I don't think Cormier carries the same amount of power than Rumble.
Gus will not be knocked out senseless. If he loses it's going to be a GnP TKO or a decision.
Far less dramatic than what Rumble did. I'm not so sure that he will lose though...

5'11" DC vs 6'5" Gus, so it could be accurate. A 6" height difference is quite dramatic.

DC is not 5'11. He was listed almost everywhere, even on Olympics website, 1.78m, but after he signed with ufc all of his listings changed to 5'11, even that from Olympics website. He is at best 1.77m.

Gus himself has said he's 6'3.

Ufc always adds an inch or two fellas you should know this by now. Plenty of sherdoggers who've met Jones in the have u met j jones thread said he didnt quite seem 6'4 either, which is accurate when you see him with his brothers.

Cormier is also more likely 5'10.

Go kill yourself.

Though Cormier is actually 5'10, as it was listed by olympics and other sites before he signed to ufc, also he looks more like 1.77m. But Gus at 6'3 is retarded. Gus is about 2 cm taller than jones. Jones looks at least 1-2 cm taller than every single 6'4 i have seen him with.

He is not taller he was tiptoeing in most promotional/presser shoots

Look barefeet in octagon :

article-2428872-1828C50900000578-558_634x372.jpg

Jones standing tall

005_jon_jones_and_alexander_gustafsson.0.jpg

Have you ever heard of angles and postures?

Gus looks and is about 2 cm taller than jones.

Go kill yourself.

image.jpg

On topic, I don't like the poster. It looks too plain. There's nothing on the poster that would make someone who's never seen a UFC event before think "Oh I might watch that, looks like it could be a good fight."

If that's the new branding the UFC is going for then fair enough, but I'd argue that a poster should interest people into viewing the event and sadly this will not do that.

Not sure, but it isn't the first time the UFC had a poster that sucked ass.

They should take some notes from Japan.

That's one odd poster, i don't dislike it though.

One stacked card too, must be the first time i'm looking forward to every fight on the card.

I'll allow it.

Edit: that's pro wrestling though.

They both look like sickly patients in a cancer ward. That poster stinks.

Back