Is the cormier gustafsson poster the first time they show uneven heights?

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Usually, regardless of height, they always put them at eye level. But not this time.

UFC_192_event_poster.jpeg

Im not liking it. Looks like someone lazy designed that.

Nice, I've noticed that too, probably yes

War Gus. Can't stand Cormier.
Then Rumble takes the belt then Jon Jones vs Rumble

Is that the actual difference? It seems like they might have upped DC a little so it's not so dramatic. Dude is pretty short but he is the definition of barrel chested. Guy looks like a black tank trying to Hulkamania out of every shirt he wears.

War Gus. Can't stand Cormier.
Then Rumble takes the belt then Jon Jones vs Rumble

expect to see Gus crying again like when Rumble pounded him. I felt bad for Gus when I saw it live, but months later when he was in interviews saying Johnson got lucky and he would beat him 6 out 7 days, fuck his sore loser ass. That's not to say I like DC, but of the 2 I'll pick him over Gus. Hopefully when Gus loses he'll update his tat to show 2 more loses and go on interviews with that same "6 out of 7 days I beat him" nonsense.

Is that the actual difference? It seems like they might have upped DC a little so it's not so dramatic. Dude is pretty short but he is the definition of barrel chested. Guy looks like a black tank trying to Hulkamania out of every shirt he wears.

5'11" DC vs 6'5" Gus, so it could be accurate. A 6" height difference is quite dramatic.

The UFC 65 promo video of Sylvia vs. Monson opened with an image cut of Big Tim with "6' 8" 265 lbs" next to it, followed by an image of Monson with "5' 8" 265 lbs." Pretty sad they thought the 1' height difference was the fight's biggest selling point. The event poster showed them shoulder to shoulder at eye level as usual though.

DC is 5" shorter by Sherdog fight finder, 6" shorter if you believe Wikipedia, so that poster looks about right to me.

Is this the offical poster? Looks like crap

Gus himself has said he's 6'3.

Ufc always adds an inch or two fellas you should know this by now. Plenty of sherdoggers who've met Jones in the have u met j jones thread said he didnt quite seem 6'4 either, which is accurate when you see him with his brothers.

Cormier is also more likely 5'10.

Here's Jones vs DC, mirrored to match this poster:

mNvZ9ht.jpg

Seeing how Jones and Gus are even in height, I think the image of DC on the poster above is, indeed, slightly upped.

Gus himself has said he's 6'3.

Ufc always adds an in or two fellas you should know this by now. Plenty of sherdoggers who've met Jones in the jones thread said he didnt quite seem 6'4 either, which is accurate when you see him with his brothers.

Cormier b is also more likely 5'10.

Jones is one of the only guys out there who doesn't seems to be upgraded ( with people like Kongo or Werdum)

He looks a legit 6'4 next to tons of fighters..
He looked to be the same height or slightly taller than Kongo ( who I have met and is a solid 6'4 without any doubt possible ) so his height looks accurate...

What would a 6'3 Jones mean ? 6'2 Arlovski ? Sorry but I don't buy that

Back